Chapter 5

Severus's POV: (surprise!)

As Minerva came into the Great Hall with the first years, Sierra stood out since she's so tall for a 11 year old. As the sorting started, Sirius looked at me with a smirk since we knew what house our daughter will be in. As Minerva called on Sierra, she walked up to the stool with her mask on with her head up high.

Minerva was about to lift the hat onto Sierra's head but it already called out her house, "SLYTHERIN!" All the students were whispering and gasping since her sorting was the fastest sorting in centuries. Sierra smirked like Sirius as he plans a prank which scared Minerva and walked to the Slytherin table like royalty.

Right after the sorting was almost done, the hat called out our new sons, "Fred Prince-Black, and George Prince-Black have been sorted in wrong houses from the very beginning." So the twins got sorted into Slytherin.

So the feast began. After it was over dumblewhore said his speech and everyone went to their common rooms. I left with Sirius, we walked towards the dungeons, into the common room to see the Slytherin King arguing with our daughter. Sierra then let her true powerful aura out with was crackling darkly, making everyone in the common room submit even Sirius and I. "Enough!" Sierra shouted as she went straight to the throne for the heir of Slytherin and smirked at the Slytherin King.

"The only Royalty for theses next 7 years is ME !" She sat down on the throne and magic surrounded her which changed her Hogwarts robes to a green dress.

"Anyway, Mom you may speak," she looked at me innocently from where I stood up with Sirius at the back like nothing happened

"Anyway, Mom you may speak," she looked at me innocently from where I stood up with Sirius at the back like nothing happened. "Thank you Dorea," I spoke as I went up to speak with a smile which scared everyone except Sirius, the twins, draco, and Sierra.

Sierra's POV:

After mom's speech, I went up to my dorm and went to sleep after a long day.

Next day:

I woke up at 3:00am and did 3 hour work out in my dorm, when it was 6am, I went to shower. After I showered I got dressed in a dark green dress to represent slytherin. I found a cloak that mom gave me as it was one of his for my late birthday present and put it on, I did my makeup and hair, then put my shoes on. I grabbed my purse that has a expanded charm and put my books, and my other supplies in it. At 6:50am, I left my dorm to the common room to see Dray there with his so called friends except Blaise and Theo. They're his real friends.
Outfit:

(Pretend the hair in the picture is black)

We left for the Great Hall, we all had our pure-blood masks on. We walked in right when all the other houses were there. The slytherin students stood up, Dray walked me to the middle of the table and sat down on the throne, everyone in slytherin then bowed and sat. Dray sat next to me on my right as my right hand, Blaise sat on my left, Theo sat across from Dray, Fred sat across from Blaise, and George sat across from me.

As I ate my fruit bowl, protein shake, and Korean bibimbap bowl, owls came in as Amelia flashed in front of me making everyone in the hall jump but not me. I gave her some fruit and bacon. I opened the daily prophet to see pictures of Tom and I with the Malfoys and kissing.
Bibimbap bowl:

Dear readers,

September 1st, yesterday at the platform 9 3/4, the Malfoy family walked onto the platform with 2 others. We never seen these 2 until yesterday. Heiress Prince-Black and Heir Sayre. These 2 were holding hands on the platform. Heir Sayre is looking at Heiress Prince-Black with love and passion in his eyes. I was shocked to see Heir Sayre pull Heiress Prince-Black into a kiss before her departure to Hogwarts.

It looks like the heiress of 2 houses of Prince and Black is already in courting ship with Heir Sayre. Right as Heir Prince-Black went onto the train, both Lord and Lady Malfoys left with heir Sayre. Heir Sayre looked like he is 13 or 14 years old. Heiress Prince-Black was wearing a cute outfit but it showed tattoos. That's right my readers tattoos.

That's all for now my readers, stay in tuned for more information about heiress Prince-Black and heir Sayre.

Rita Skeeter

People were whispering. I looked at dray and smirked like auntie Bella, he smirked to Theo and the twins then Blaise. I started singing which made everyone quiet since only a few heard me sing before because on the train.

Everyone's jaws were dropped, the head of houses then handed out schedules, I got mine and walked to Potions with my cape blowed behind me with mom. My laugh which is like my aunt Bellatrix echoed through the whole castle scaring everyone.