I patted his back before a hoard of excited football players came to whisk him away. "I'll see ya in a minute, kay?" I told him, breaking the hug. He nodded before the entire team and Clark followed Coach Gaines into the locker room.

I ran to the music room, finding Sienna playing the piano. "Ms Clarks?" I called from the door. She turned to me with a kind smile. "Who won the game?" She asked me, continuing her song. I walked in, sitting a few feet away. "Smallville. Still don't know how but they did" I shrugged, swaying to the music.

Sienna smiled, humming a tune to her work. "Stars begin to climb" I sang low to myself, finding it quite familiar. "So, how is everything at Kent Farm? Still having nightmares?" Sienna asked me once she played the final chord. I bit my lip for a moment.

Ever since the cloaked figure gave me that USB, the nightmares have dialled it down. Now instead of manipulating my memories, my dreams are just about my trauma. Still figuring out if that's an improvement or not. "They are more... mild than before" I smiled kindly at her. Sienna nodded at my answer as she stopped playing. "That's progress. What about opening up? I know you've mentioned your birth mother to Clark. Have you opened up about anything else?" She asked me, turning to face me properly.

Jordan.

He was the first person I told about my Dad since I was ten. Yeah, I didn't go into detail but the only people who actually knew about what happened to my Dad were my Nana Madge, Jeju, Auntie Nat and Conner. "Kinda... but I haven't gone into any details with anyone" I told her, looking down at my wrists, the clean skin making me cringe. "Can you tell me why?" She asked me, something about her voice making me tear up. I wiped my eyes quickly, holding back a sob. "Last time I trusted someone...they didn't...stick around" I answered, twisting my rings around my finger.

in hand. Room 312A. That's where he was. "Emmy? You okay babes?" I turned to see Jeju, a worried look on her face. "Sorry Jeju. Just worried about Conner" I told her, handing her a cup. Jeju gave me a sympathetic smile. Her normal work scrubs had a few stains from staying at the hospital for the entire weekend. Her eyes had bags underneath them dark enough to make Savitar jealous. I wasn't doing as good either.

From the room window, my washed-out pink hair was in knots upon knots. I had a huge gauze on my left cheek. I was wearing a Teen Wolf lacrosse jumper that Jon Jon packed for me and an old superman pyjama pants. My skin looked sickly pale from the medication I was on. "Any news on Marty?" I asked her, leaning into her side. Immediately her hands started combing through my tangled hair gently. Of course, there wasn't, she never got caught. "Just that he's stable, he'll wake up soon babes" She tried to convince me but we both knew it wasn't true.

And it wasn't. Conner's gone and it's all my fault. I grabbed my phone which had fallen beside me. "I'll see you Monday. Thanks for the vent" I smiled at her before leaving the room. I opened my contacts to ring Lois for a ride.

'Elrisia'

I jumped at the voice, a chill running down my spine. I turned around looking for the cloaked figure. I saw something run towards the front entrance. I ran after it, something in me screaming to run. "Hey!" I shouted as I ran through the front entrance doors. I fell to the ground immediately. I groaned as my entire body felt as if it was on fire.

The cloaked figure walked toward me. I couldn't see their face, only the glow of a dark purple. "My sweet Elrisia, so naive just like Conner" the voice merged into one. No, it can't be her. "I know what your thinking. How did I get here? Why did you end up here?" She taunted me, forcing my head up by grabbing my chin. "M-Ma... Ahhh!" I screamed as I felt something sharp pierce my side. Only from the corner of my eyes could I see a green glow. Kryptonite?