𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟏

𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭

season one, pilot

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚.🔑༄¸

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 laughed as she, spencer, aria, emily and hanna sat in spencer's barn. she passed the cup filled with alcohol to emily, who sat next to her on the couch, who passed it to spencer. eleanor laughed as spencer furrowed her eyebrows at the taste of the drink.

a slight haze had already formed before eleanor's eyes and she liked it. she liked the numbing feeling of the drink. she liked that her thoughts didn't feel as heavy as they normally did. she liked that she could just relax.

the girls laughed before passing the cup to hanna who raised it to her lips while shooting them playful looks over edge. but before she could take a sip- the music that played stopped and the lights flickered out, the storm outside picking up.

"what happened?" emily questioned as they all looked at each other, startled by the sudden loss of energy.

"it must be the storm." spencer said logically, moving to pick up a flashlight and clicking it on, the others copying her idea.

the wind rattling against the side of the barn, creating an eery sound. eleanor stood up and moved towards the light switch while spencer moved towards the radio, trying to bring back the joyful atmosphere that was interrupted. the tips of her fingers touched the switch before her head snapped towards the door and with that the haze in her head cleared in an instant.

across the barn the sounds of creaking was heard, the iron door moving open. quickly, eleanor abandoned the light and went to stand besides her friends. she didn't like this. this is how horror movies start. she thought to herself as she grabbed spencer's hand.

"something's out there." aria stated, making them all glance at each other nervously. they all pressed together even more as the door creaked further open, the rustling of leaves and whooshing of the wind now even clearer. eleanor inwardly cursed aria for saying something like that- it's only freaking her out even more.

"guys?" hanna called, scared. carefully, they step towards the door, aria leading them and shining her flashlight at the door. they could see the shadows of the trees.

"if this turns out to be a horror movie- i'm blaming you." eleanor spoke lowly to spencer. she ignored the confused look her friend sent her and instead kept her eyes on the door.

they jumped at the sound of shattering glass- the sound making the hairs on the back of their necks stand up.

"gotcha!" alison exclaimed when she turned the corner.