We're not celebrities to be the talk of the town but Irene and I understands that being part of both well-known families plays a big part to us.

Not long enough I arrived at her condo. I immediately entered the lift and when I get there, I rang the doorbell and waited until she opens the door.

---

Irene's POV

"Hi love" he greeted and kissed me when I opened the door.

I helped him remove his blazer and shoes before pulling him down to sit. "How's your day? Maaga ka ata ngayon?"

"I visited Mama La."

"Well that's good." I leaned for a hug. "Hindi mo ako sinama."

"Next time. May pinuntaha pa kasi ako kanina"

"Saan naman?"

"W-wag na. Nahihiya ako"

"At bakit ka naman nahihiya? Nakakahiya ba yung pinuntahan mo?" bahagya akong bumangon.

"No, it's j-just that..."

"That?"

He sighed before answering me. "I went to your dad's grave"

I looked at him and he begin to turn red. "Bakit?"

"Ano. Ipinaalam ko lang na tayo na. Like what boyfriends do to their girl's parent. Tell their clear intentions. Something like that. Wag ka nang magtanong nahihiya na ako."

Aww, what a sweet man he is. Pero bakit parang siya pa ang kinikilig?

"Are you blushing again, love?"

"No" mariing aniya.

"Yes you are. Look parang pinintahan ng pula ang pisngi mo."

"I said I'm not" pagmamatigas pa rin niya.

"That's very gay of you. Umamin ka nga, nababakla ka 'no?" I teased him more.

"Stop it Irene. I'm not gay"

"Hay" I dramatically sighed. "My boyfriend have this gay side of him" he then glared at me. "Bakla"

"Isang sabi mo pa sa akin ng bakla aanakan kita ngayon din"

Oh my.

Napakurap-kurap ako saglit bago bumalik sa huwisyo. "Bakla" nanghahamon kong sabi.

I saw him smirked and in a blink of an eye, he captured my lips causing me to moan softly.

I was about to push him but he grabbed both of my hands to stop it from doing so. Walang kahirap-hirap niyang hinawakan ang dalawa kong kamay, gamit lamang ang isa niyang kamay.

In a blink of an eye, I let him do things with me. I gave him my first, the whole of me.

He took me in the sofa until we continued to my room.

He is currently planting kisses on my neck and I tilted my head so I had the chance to look at the clock. I was shocked when I saw that it was already 11 pm. We didn't get the chance to eat dinner.

He's still doing his thing until I felt my body is giving up. "Love," I called him and tried to open my eyes but my eyelids seem to be so heavy. The next thing I knew was darkness took over.

---

I woke up when I heard noises coming from the kitchen. I opened my eyes and roam around the room. Greggy is not here. He's probably in the kitchen. I looked at myself and I am wrapped up with the comforter.