𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮 𝟚 - 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝟙

Sitting on a tree three children play happily infront of it. Two boys sit on the bottom of the tree as a girl in a (f/c) dress sit above them and watch the boys closely.

One of them have short black hair, carves a thick tree trunk in his hand with a knife. The other boy watch him doing it and have white short hair.

,, Ever heared of a curse-bearer, Noè, (y/n)?"

,, Huh?"

,, That's what they call all vampires who suddenly lose their mind and go berserk." (y/n) says as she looks over to the other kids playing together.

,, Yeah, my grandfather told me about them." The blackhaired boy says as he craves more in the tree trunk in his hand.

,, A curse? Whose?" (y/n) jumps down the tree, lands beside her little brother and hugs him to her chest with his back to it.

,, The vampires of the Blue Moon." (y/n) whispers as the older boy cuts in his hand.

,, Are you okay?" Noé eyes widen as he watch the boy licking his blood from his cut.

,, Noé! Let's play!" A girl wave her hand to him and gesture him to come to her.

,, Noé. Even with a curse-bearer here before you..."

,, Are you still able to see the blue moon as something beautiful?"

The boy's and (y/n)'s glow in the dark. Red and blue, as beautiful as the moon above them.

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

,, Vanitas." Noé stare at Vanitas infront of him sitting as (y/n) sits between the two man and smiling softly.

,, Yes?" Vanitas answer with his face emotionless.

,, Can you explain why we're behind bars?" Noé question the blue-eyed male infront of him as the one mentioned hum.

,, A fine question, my dear Noé. About ten hours ago, you were poisoned by the Eglantine due to your absurb antics. Then you face-planted by the roadside. You've slept like a baby ever since, nearly half a day to be exact. That about sums it up. You up to speed now?"

,, No, I'm not."

,, Seriously?"

,, You were the one who stole aboard the airship. We just happend to be there, so how did we end up in prison, too?"

,, Because Vanitas told them we're partners in crime..." (y/n) sighs at the two arguing infront of her as she lays her head on Vanitas's shoulder. Vanitas flinch at the contact but relax quickly and pulls her closer to him.

,, My wallet's missing!" Noé gasp out as he search for his wallet.

,, Silly! They confiscated all our belongings." (y/n) leans forward and holds Noé's face in her (s/c) hands. Noé jumps up.

,, What?! The Books of Vanitas and Selena, too?!"

,, Naturally." Vanitas replay camly as he lays his head on (y/n)'s head.

,, H-How can you two remain so calm?!"

,, Wait, were you after our books?"

,, No! My master merely requested that we assess their true natures." Noé stands up and shout at Vanitas. Vanitas stands up as he looks up to the hole.

,, Assess, you say? That's quite a vague way for our teacher to word it."

,, That's how our teacher is..." (y/n) watch Noé as he thinks about it in his head.