5.

i would say we all are pretty drunk and high.
pete said he goes to the toilet but he never came back.
kells and i are sitting on the couch still watching the movie.

"i dont think you are prudish" kells suddenly spoke up.
"thaaank youu" i said "its just weird that a lot people thinks this of me and it influence me to be more reserved and shy and... sorry idk why i am telling you that" i stopped myself.
he laughed "we still have lime, do you want tequila?".
"yeah why not, before we throw them away".

we drank more and kells passed me his j over and over again.

i looked to the bathroom door and saw it was open.
"wait where is pete? he wanted to go to the toilet".

kells looked to the door and started to laugh "not again, sometimes he said he needs to go to the toilet but really goes to bed. i think he dont want to admit that he was to drunk or high or both" we both laughed.

i still had my beer so i stay till it is empty at least.
kells and i actually talked to each other more than 2 words. we talked about funny party storys. his life is wild.

we drank more tequila and ended up sitting petty close to each other.
he sometimes touch my leg with his knee and looked at me for seeing my reaction i guess, at least it feels like that in my drunk and high state.

i cant explain but he really looked hot tho, his blue eyes are to get lost in and i could see some tattoos though his shirt.

as we came to the topic of giving shotgun kisses. he joked around that i probably could not give good once. i asked him why he thinks this. we joked around and he teased me.

"i bet you cant" he laughed.
"challenge accepted" i  answered him.

his eyes glowed up as he heard my words. i think he really didn't believe that i really going to do it. blame the alcohol.

i took the j out of his hands. claimed on his lap that his legs were between mine. he looked me in my eyes and placed his hand on my waist. i can see amuse in his eyes and the are darken a bit.

now or never

I bent my back that my upper body was close to his. I took a puff from the j. leaned his head back with my hands and gave him a shotgun.
i slowly breathed the smoke out and he inhaled it deeply, our lips hardly touched. when I was done I licked over his lips with the tip of my tongue, let go of his head and quickly sat me next to him again as nothing has ever happen.

"shit" he mumbled while breathing the smoke out "i take everything back i said before".
i laughed and felt proud at his comment. before I could say anything he said "now its my turn".
"alright but i bet you're not better than me" i joked.

he took a puff, leaned his body against mine that my back was half laying on the couch and he was over me. he grabbed my thigh and placed it on his body side. he exhaled the smoke against my lips. i opened my mouth a bit to inhaled it but suddenly he kissed me. his tongue brushed against my lips as he asked for entry. let him in for a second. his hand wandered along my thigh to my ass and he squeezed it.

i stopped the kiss and started to laugh "nice try but i would say i won".

we started to discusses who was better. he was still laying pretty close over me with his hand back on my thigh. our eyes were locked, i could feel his body heat and his breath on my skin.

he joked around, we can repeat it to see who was better.
i pushed him laughing softly away and sat back on the couch. we laughed a lot and still weren't the same opinion who did it better. it was fun to joke around with him.

as my beer was empty, i decided to go to bed.
walking back to my room, i dressed in my sleeping clothes. then i went to petes bathroom to brush my teeth.

on my way back, kells came only in boxers out of the kitchen. god he has so many tattoos.

"you want water before you go to sleep?" he asked.
"i have a water bottle at my bed but thanks" i replied.
"alright, good night" he smiled at me. i smiled back saying good night and went to bed.