7

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯
𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘎𝘢📍

It was going on 2am in the morning and me and Malik were still sitting in Wendy's parking lot

It was going on 2am in the morning and me and Malik were still sitting in Wendy's parking lot. My brother ended up calling me worried but I told him we were just talking. We also had forgot that Sierra wanted fries I ended up eating them a couple hours later she'll be okay I'm pretty sure she got some by now.

"It's going on 3:00 in the morning" I said

"Damn it's been that long" Malik said

"Right I didn't even notice" I said

"Let me get you back to the trap before your brother kill my ass" Malik said starting the car up

I chuckled.

I put my seat belt on and just listened to the music play.

******

We finally pulled back up to the trap house and Malik parked right beside my brother. I grabbed my trash out the car and got out. I walked back in to see my brother, Sierra and Draco just chilling.

"And what the hell y'all been doing?" Draco asked

"You are not my daddy" I said chuckling

"Better not have been fucking" Tae said

"I just met Malik why would I fuck him on the first met up? Exactly" I said sitting down

"You ready to go I'm getting tired" Tae said

"I'm ready when you are" I said

"Ight bruh" Tae said

"Ight" Draco said dapping Tae up

"Ight lil sis" Draco said

"Bye Draco" I said chuckling

"Ight ma" Malik said

"Text me when you home" Malik said whispering in my ear

"Okay" I said

I grabbed my jacket and walked back outside. Sierra was coming which meant I had to get at the back. Tae unlocked the door and I got in and put my seat belt on and looked out the window. Tae started the car up and backed out making our way home.

****

We pulled back up to the hotel and got out. We walked into the hotel and went straight door the hall until we reached our room. Once we got to our room Tae scanned the key and the door opened. I put my jacket on the couch and then went into the room and got my night clothes out and went into the bathroom. I took my clothes off and put my night clothes on and put my bonnet on and came back out to the bathroom. My sister was asleep so I didn't want to wake up. I put my dirty clothes on top of my suitcase and then got into bed. I quickly texted Malik to let him know I was home.