"What." The mans face drops.

"She's a grown ass woman, Elliot," the woman says.

"Ezmae what are you talking about? She's like what- 11?"

"She's 22," Tommy laughs, "She sure as fuck acts 11 though,"

Elliot laughs with him, "Sure whatever, but that's besides the point, who would love her?" he waves his hands, "I mean that with full offense by the way-"

"Elliot." The woman just glares at him and he shuts up real quick.

"They're with each other right now, we were all planning on hanging out together today, you wanna come with me to their place?"

"THEY LIVE TOGETHER?"

"Elliot I will not tell you this again, shut. the. fuck. up! You're in  public!" Ezmae whisper yells at Elliot, "But uh yeah, could you repeat that? Their place?" Ezmae questions, Tommy thought she might strangle him if he didn't answer her question right away.

"Oh no no no, they don't live together, but they might as well, they're next door neighbors so Elaine is constantly over at Wilbur's place or vise versa,  they're honestly kinda gross," 

Tommy felt his phone aggressively vibrate in his hand and the contact "Ellie" came up, he quickly answers the call and puts it on speaker.

"Tommy? What is taking you so long?" Elaine speaks, "Did you run into a wall or something?"

Elliot was about to say something but Ezmae covered his mouth before he spoke. 

"Uh, not a wall but I did in fact run into something," Tommy hesitates.

"What? Are you an idiot?" A deep british voice can be heard coming from the phone.

"What if he ran into traffic, Wilbur? Maybe you should ask if he's okay rather than if he is an idiot." Elaine states.

"No." Is all Wilbur says, sarcasm clear in his voice.

"Thank you ELAINE, fuck you Wilbur." Tommy hangs up on the two and starts walking directly to the lifts, "Follow me," Tommy says referring to the twins a lot calmer than he had just spoken.

.

"This is his room?" Elliot asks gesturing to the door.

"Yep," Tommy says with pop.

Elliot bangs on the door of a man he has literally never met before, just to spite his sister.  What if you had the chance to embarrass your sibling after not being able to for so long, I'm sure you would too.

"TOMMY SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Elaine yells before opening the door, expecting to see a blond teen but is instead met with her elder brother? 

"What. The. Fuck." Elaine jaws drops to the motherfucking floor, she hasn't seen her sibling in months, "ELLIOT?"

"I'm here too!" Ezmae greets Elaine a soft smile and a wave from behind Elliot.

"Hi Lainey," he smiles softly, "Now, WHERE IS HE?" He yells.

Elaine face-palmed, she knew what was going to happen, she knew her brother too well.