PRE-03 BE-BOP

Note: this story is PURE FICTION.

"This song sounds like drinking water after brushing your teeth"

"This song sounds like waking up and realizing your phone didn't charge."

HERE WE GO AGAIN.

It's freezing cold outside. Almost in the minus, but guess who decided to play a show that night OUTSIDE. You guessed it! Teeda and Kenji. It was a YouTube Live show, akin to what you will see with BOYS AND MEN (self-promo from the author!) or, well, (sic)boy (I guess). "It was for the aesthetic.," said Teeda. "What aesthetic is sitting out in the cold singing?" "Well..." No response, as usual.

I know you're sick and tired of Kenji complaining about Teeda, and vice versa, so I want to give you something a little... different. KENJI KAZUMI'S LOVE LIFE. Now I know you don't want to hear about this crazy ass shit known as 'love', but once again HERE WE ARE. Remember when Kenji had a crush on Kumi? Well... "KUMI KODA FILES FOR DIVORCE." Well, um, uh, shit, okay, sure, uh huh, I wasn't expecting that. We're you? No? Same.

"Wow, I thought she loves Mr. BACK-ON Dude."

"Ah yes, his name is DEFINITELY Mr. BACK-ON Dude. What a totally solid name."

"Teeda will you shut the fuck up? Your side profile over here looking like y=1.8 square. Over here acting like a thumk from Spy Kids."

What in the world...

"Over built like the UK version of chips."

Okay...

"Teeda, not because you sing with over autotune, and because you're lazy, but you are LITERALLY a walking abortion."

NEXT CONVERSAT-

"Kenji you upgrade your singing like Corona upgrades itself. It's bad for humanity."

GOOD LORD.

"Kenji you said like if McDonald's apple slices could talk. You're the type of person to shit themselves while choosing public bathroom stalls. Like it's not my fault you're built like a popsicle."

OOF. OUCH. THAT ONE HURT.

Aren't you supposed to be talking about Kenji's love life? OH HELL. Forget it. Kenji will NEVER become married. Or-

NEW KABOOM SINGLE -2/11/22- "TOKYO BE-BOP" PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THE TRALIER.

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN