chapter 22

y/n pov

"yes I'm ready y/n, please take this blindfold off of my face" yeonjun said eagerly.

"ok here goes nothing" I said.

I slowly removed the blindfold off of his face. he blinked a couple of times rapidly trying to adjust to the light.

"who's this?" yeonjun asked pointing to bahi's father. "this is bahi's father, a head CEO here at HYBE Entertainment" I said with a smirk.

Yeonjun's eyes widened and he looked at me then back at mr. Huening.

"hello , mr, may I ask why I am here?" Yeonjun said bowing, and talking in a proper manner.

"well yeonjun, my daughter here told me about you and your sisters dream to become K-POP idols, and I like to make everyone's dream come true." he started off by explaining.

"I of course couldn't just recruit you two without any videos or anything, so I asked bahi to secretly film the both of you when y'all were practicing. I've heard y'all sing and watched y'all dance. and I must say that I am impressed." He continued with a smile.

"y'all's presence when y'all are dancing, the emotions that flow through your voices as yall sing, the facial expression showing the emotions in the song, I would say they're perfect." He said.

"so after a lot of consideration and talking with our producers, we have decided to make you ,Choi Yeonjun, a trainee here at HYBE!!" He announced.

yeonjun widened his eyes. "really?!" He asked, not believing what he just heard.

he looked at me and I nodded. yeonjun smiled and stood up and gave me the strongest hug I've ever been in.

I slapped his back a couple of times signaling I couldn't breathe. "thank you sir, and thank you Bahi" yeonjun said releasing the hug.

"don't thank us, you should be thanking y/n, after all she is the one that told bahi about this and the one who planned all of this" Taehyun explained.

yeonjun turned to me. "when did you even have time to do all of this?" Yeonjun asked me.

"well me and taehyun came up with a lot of this , but so did the members of TXT. and speaking of TXT, they also have something to tell you." I said.

I looked at the boys, signaling them to tell him the good news. "we're becoming trainees too, and if all goes well, we will debut in a group all together" Soobin explained.

yeonjun gasped. "wait so you're telling me I could be doing the things that I love with the people I love?!" Yeonjun asked, excitedly.

they all nodded and yeonjun started to tear up.

"aww our yeonjunie hyung is crying~~" beomgyu teased. they all came in and surrounded yeonjun in a group hug.

"I just- didn't think we would make it..this far in our lives on our own. I thought- that I would have to...get a job to pay for y/n." Yeonjun spoke through tears.

I smiled, my own eyes starting to get watery.

"y/n and bahi come here" Yeonjun said, motioning is to join the group hug. we both smiled and came close.

we all hugged while Mr. Huening stood there with a proud smile on his face.

we released the hug and thanked Mr. Heuning for the meeting.

"oh one more thing!!" Mr. Huening said, catching all of our attention. "once y/n turns 19 she will also begin training" He said.

I jumped up excitedly and pumped my fists in the air. everyone laughed at me and we made our way out of the building.

"hey let's go celebrate!!" I exclaimed.

they all agreed and we went to a small cafe that was surprisingly empty.

we all ordered what we wanted and sat down at a large booth. we were mostly talking about how excited we were now that we all knew that we would be under the same company.

we were all laughing and having a good time, but then 2 girls walked in, I didn't really mind but I glanced over at them and saw them staring in our direction.

I looked infront of me at bahi, and she saw them too.

we decided to ignore them but after about 5 minutes they came over to our table.

I saw them eyeing yeonjun and taehyun, so I started to grow annoyed. "hi guys!! care if we join y'all?" the shorter one asked.

"I'm sorry we are kind of just hanging out, with out anyone else" I said. "oh sorry sweetie, I was not talking to you, I was talking to this handsome boy right here" she said, in a teasing voice.

she then put her hand in taehyun's shoulder.

I internally was steaming. Taehyun grabbed her hand and harshly threw it off. "don't touch me" he said , coldly.

I forgot he had a cold side to him, it kind of scared me to be honest, but I knew that's just how he was.

"oh come on, you really want to spend your time with these losers?" The taller one said, pointing to me and bahi.

bahi was about to stand up , but yeonjun out his hand on her thigh, signaling her to stop. I smirked and looked at bahi's blushing face.

"listen, first of all dont talk like that to me sister , and second of all, she said no, so get lost!" Yeonjun harshly spat at the girls.

"ugh whatever" the taller one said, then walked away, but the shorter one stayed there.

"what are you doing? leave" I said. she looked at me and smirked. "why, so you can fuck this little boy toy of yours and then go fuck some other guy?" She said.

at that very moment, the one thought that ran through my mind was 'fuck it'

I quickly stood up and punched the girl. she fell to the ground , but that didn't stop me from hitting her even more.

taehyun had to pick me up by my waist to get me off of the girl. "DONT EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! I SWEAR IF YOU TALK ABOUT ANY ONE OF US, YOULL END UP IN THE HOS-" I frantically screamed, but was cut off by someone's lips covering mine.

taehyun pov

I saw that y/n was still punching the girl, so I grabbed her by the waist and picked her up and held her close to me.

she started yelling and I kept calling her name and telling her that it was enough, but she was so mad that she didn't hear me.

I thought for a split second and decided on a way to get her attention.

I grabbed her by the chin and smashed my lips onto hers. she immediately stopped screaming and responded to the kiss.

I pulled away after a few seconds because we were infront of everyone.

"it's ok y/n, just calm down and breathe" I said, trying to relax her.

"I- I need you to take me somewhere, I can't calm down right now in here. please take me to a park or something" she begged.

I could tell she was going to cry, so I hurried and carried her outside. I quickly texted yeonjun and he knew that she needed time so he just told me to have her home before curfew.

you understand me ? || kang taehyun On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara