story 2 - it's only ever been you.

*after they get rescued from the island*

kiara pov:

we finally were back home after being on the island for a whole week. not going to lie, it felt like a whole year but i'm just happy to be back home. i still haven't seen my parents and i don't plan on seeing them anytime soon, i just wanna be here with my friends... my family.

a lot happened on the island, jj and i got together unexpectedly but i realized i loved him and im not so sure why it took me so long to realize. pope was fine with it, i'm pretty sure there's something going on between him and cleo anyway. so yeah we're all happy right now somehow, sarah's hiding from her family too but we honestly are just laying low for as long as we can.

sarah was on her phone in the kitchen table at the chateau and i was finishing making breakfast until i felt 2 arms wrap around my waist.

"hey you" jj said kissing my cheek

"someone's up early"

"well yeah i couldn't fall asleep after last night" i shoved him off me and laughed

"im gonna throw up all over both of you" sarah yelled from the table

"oh shut it we all know you and john b are all over eachother all the time" jj shot back

"we are NOT!"

"ok can you guys shut up you're literally acting like siblings" i said laughing

the three of us sat down and ate breakfast while pope cleo and john b slept.

"since when does pope sleep in, are you sure he's not dead babe?"

"jj he's not fucking dead i checked on him literally 5 minutes ago. had a pulse and everything"

"weird" he replied

suddlenly there was a knock at the door.

"i'll get it" sarah said

she walked over to the door and opened it.

"rafe? what the fuck are you doing here?"

"sarahhhhh so happy to see you" god i wish i could smack that stupid grin off his face.

"rafe why the fuck are you here go back to figure 8" jj yelled

"i'm here to see kie"

i cringed at the use of my nickname

"why do you need to see kie?" he replied

"i miss her. just like she misses me right kie?"

i froze and so did sarah.

"i'm sorry what?" sarah said

"rafe stop talking shit and go home" i yelled

jj wasn't moving. this isn't gonna be good

"fine yeah i'll go home, just remember kie you're gonna find your way back to me. you loved me"

before i could reply he stormed off and drove away on his bike.

this isn't gonna be good.

jj's pov:

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK JUST HAPPENED?" sarah screamed

kie just looked down at her lap.

it can't be true, there was no way kiara would date rafe. he's a phycopath. wait when did this even happen? i can't feel anything right now. got jj get your shit together and just talk to her.

"is it true?" i asked

"jay..."

"no kie TELL ME IF ITS TRUE"

i could see the tears brimming at her eyes but i didn't care. at least right now. how have i never found out about this? does she even love me?

"look i can explain."

"i'm gonna go back to bed i can't deal with this right now" sarah muttered before walking back towards john bs room.

"kiara, seriously rafe?" he finally spat out

"it was during my kook year... but he was different he actually cared jay, he cared about me until i realized the person who he was. he cheated on me and then that's when he started becoming a maniac. i left because i knew he was a terrible person but i promise jj nothings going on."

i don't think i can handle this right now.

"why have you never told me?"

"i don't know why and i feel stupid for it, but i love you jj and only you. it was never him and i don't love him. i promise ok?"

she was walking towards me

"hey look at me" she put her hands on my cheeks that were now stained with tears.

"i love you" she placed a soft kiss on my lips

"i only love you jayge. i wanna have a family with you we're gonna have a big kook house on figure 8 and 2 kids that are exact replicas of us" she smiled

"okay baby?"

"okay" i replied crying

she kissed me again and i just wrapped my hands around her in a hug.

"still can't believe you dated that 'thing' though"

we both laughed

"me neither jj, me neither."

fin

HEYYYY i'm back. hope u guys like this one! also if u would like to follow my tiktok it's kiaramayybank<3
leave requests for another one shot story!!! i wanna do one where kie and sarah are both preggers at the same time... what do we think?