Felix turned back to Minho as he placed his hands in his pockets of his leather jacket.

"You've been quiet since you and Changbin got here." Felix said glancing at the scars on his exposed wrists. "Minho, are you thinking of-"

Jisung whistled, cutting him off, shifting their attention to him.

"Police! They're coming!" Jisung shouted while Felix's eyes widened.

"You've gotta be kidding me! Why can't we have peaceful quiet time?!" Seungmin exclaimed loudly as he shoved all spray cans into his bag while Jeongin quickly helped him.

"Seungmin, shut up." Changbin hissed giving him a look as Hyunjin immediately ran to Jisung if police were coming. When he did, his eyes widened.

"Oh we're dead."

"Boys, let's go!" Minho exclaimed as he began to ran off, leading his friends out of the streets from the police officers who had followed them, calling them out.

"That's why we should have stayed at home!" Jisung hissed as Felix shot him a glare.

"Hey! Boys!" The one of the police officers called out, making the Stray Kids immediately ran so fast, so they won't follow them.

When the Stray Kids ran, there are other group ran away from the same police officers. As the two group bumped each other, causing them to fall down on the ground.

"Ouch! What the hell-"

"Donghyuck?!" Felix exclaimed in surprise, cutting the sunkissed boy off.

The Dreamies.

Donghyuck looked up to see him as his eyes widened.

"Stray Kids?"

"Renjun? Jeno? Jaemin?" Hyunjin said with a confused look on his face, looking at their friends.

"Felix? What the heck are you guys doing?" Donghyuck asked them.

"It's a long story, what the heck are you doing here too?" Jisung retorted back as he got up from the ground, making the rest of group immediately doing same thing.

"Us too! But we don't have a time to talk! They're coming." Jeno said glancing behind his friends.

"It's nice to see you guys again!" Felix said before running away with his friends to the direction as the Dreamies doing same.

...

"Damn, how long do we have to go home?" Hyunjin groaned, not realizing that they were here front of their house. Minho scoffed.

"We're already here, you idiot." Minho scolded, giving him a glare as he walked along Hyunjin.

Felix rolled his eyes at their conversation as he walked away to enter inside, the rest of boys were following behind him.

"We're back." Felix announced just as the girl came into the living room when she heard his voice.

"Yah, where have you guys been?" The black haired girl asked.

"We went to spraying. Don't worry about police, they didn't get us." Hyunjin reassured as he slide down his leather jacket off and threw it toward the couch.

"Yeah, I'm worried about you idiots." Arin scoffed, giving him a look. Hyunjin smiled at his girlfriend, giving a kiss on her temple before walking off to the kitchen, Changbin following behind him.

"Where's Chan and Hyuna?" Minho asked her sister.

"Well what do you think? They're doing things." Arin told him.

Felix had to refrain from laughing as Minho's face changed into an unimpressed expression. Seungmin groaned while Jeongin and Jisung looked disgusted.

"Of course. I should known." Minho muttered under his breath as he made his way upstairs to head straight to his room as Felix's eyes glued to Minho's back until his figure disappeared while Arin left to the kitchen.

"You good bro?" Jisung said, snapping Felix out of his thoughts.

"Huh? I'm fine. Just fine." Felix replied as Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin exchanged a look before looking at him.

"You're not fine." Jeongin deadpanned, giving him a look, earning a sigh from Felix.

"Minho's been very quiet since they joined us to spray and now we're home." Felix told them.

"Please tell me he is thinking of his past again, isn't he?" Seungmin said with a knowing look on his face.

"Seungmin, you know how much he is." Jisung sighed, crossing his arms. Jeongin nodded in agreement.

Felix knew what they were saying as he nodded his head. They're right.

"I think I'm hungry." Felix said immediately changing the topic. The three of boys nodded in agreement as they walked to the kitchen to get food to eat.

Felix glanced up at Minho's room as he sighed before he began to walk away to join his friends in the kitchen for dinner.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •