"otay, bye bye mommy" he said waving at me and walking away.

"Bye bye twin" I said waving at him then I walked out going back in bey room seeing her sleep cuddling with a sleeping samajah.

I smiled to myself getting in the bed with a now sleep jayda and joined them slowly falling asleep.

Teyana pov:

"Mommy I want dada" junie said walking in my room.

"Evertime you talk to me it got something to do with ya daddy. You don't love me ?" I said and she sighed dramatically walking over.

"We talked about this" she said climbing in the bed with me.

"Oh yea ? What did we talk about because I don't remember" I said. "I love you and dada" she said laying next to me.

"Oh you do ?" I asked putting the cover over us.

"Yes" she nodded. "Mhm" I said putting some chips in my mouth.

She reached over grabbing some of my chips making me smack my lips. "You always eating my damn food" I said mugging her.

She smiled kissing my cheek then started back eating.

"Where's friend ?" junie asked making me roll my eyes. "I don't know and I don't care" I said dryly.

"You lyi-"Shut up" I cut her off and she giggled.

I heard knocking on the door so I threw the cover off me getting up. I walked to the door and opened it to see alyssa.

I rolled my eyes closing it in her face then locked it back. "Teyana !" I heard her say from the other side of the door but I ignored her crossing my arms.

I stayed by the door though because I wanted to hear what she had to say.

"Baby open the door please.. I know you're right there" she said lightly knocking.

In my head I said 'Fuck no' but my body still turned to open the door.

"What ?" I asked mugging her. "i miss you" she whispered messing with her fingers.

"Well I don't miss you" I said shrugging. She stopped playing with her fingers but kept her head down.

"Can you go now ?" I asked and she looked up letting me see the tears on her face. I almost cracked seeing it but I didn't and kept my straight face.

"i'm sorry" she mumbled with her lip quivering.

"No. Don't come back crying after you screamed at me to leave you alone" I said with my mug deepening.

"I just wanted space" she said "Well now you got it, get off my doorstep" I said waving her off.

"Teyana please. I can't stop thinking about you, like at all" she said. "So" I shrugged and she huffed.

"Stop being difficult" she said crossing her arms. "How am I being difficult ?" I asked.

"You haven't been talking to me for almost a month. Can you stop now ?" she said tiling her head.

"No" I said scrunching my face at her.

She smacked her lips walking in and closing the door behind her. "What are you doing ?" I asked looking her up and down.

"i miss you daddy" she said pulling me into her and stuffing her face in my neck.

"Move" I said but she didn't budge instead she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"i know you miss me too" she said lowly pulling her head back to look at me. "No I don't" I said giving her a stank face.

She chuckled "Junie told me you did" she said with a smirk.