The butterfly mansion

Y/n chan was going to stay in the butterfly mansion for the time being, you sat criss cross on your cloud as you floated into the mansion. You spun down the hall until you saw a yellow haired man chasing a girl with black hair, orange tips and bamboo in her mouth.

"Nezuko cha-" The yellow-haired boy stopped and looked at L/n chan. He locked eyes with her, his eyes sparkled. "Who are you?"

Y/n chan smiled at the boy, "L/n Y/n, the sleep pillar!"

The orange haired boy turned red, he had a weird expression on his face. "Y/n san!~" He yelled as he chased Y/n chan.

Y/n started moving as fast as her cloud could take her, they started running around in a circle. "Help me!" Y/n chan screamed.

The door burst open to reveal a brown haired boy, with brown eyes, and earrings. "Zenitsu kun! Don't tell me you're chasing Nez-" The boy stopped and looked at the two of you. 'Ah Zenitsu, that's his name' Y/n chan thought.

"Who are you?" The brown haired boy started, "A Zenitsu stop chasing her!" He shouted, Zenitsu stopped and pouted. "I'm L/n Y/n, the Sleep hashira."

"I'm Kamado Tanjiro!"

"Agatsuma Zenitsu,"

Zenitsu kun walked up to L/n chan again, "Please date me, Y/n san!" Zenitsu kun yelled, he was about to chase Y/n chan again until a figure put their arm in front of him.

Zenitsu kun looked up and his eyes widened and he backed away. "Get the f#ck away!" Sanemi kun yelled.

Y/n chan was so surprised to see him being nice to her, so she hopped off her cloud and tackled him into a hug, he almost fell.

"What are you doing!?" Sanemi kun panicked, he looked like a human tomato.

"I'm hugging you!" L/n chan explained, Zenitsu watched from behind. He just watched the women of his dreams hug another man!

"Y/n san!" Zenitsu tried to yank Sanemi kun away from Y/n's death grip.

After a few seconds of tugging, L/n chan finally let go of Sanemi kun, who was still super red.

"Don't do that again," Sanemi kun mumbled.