"𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚘𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎" | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

Start from the beginning

His hand reached up to his face as he felt his normal skin...

Maskless..

"GET HIM, HE'S THAT SPIDER-FREAK" One of the people in the crowd yelled at him

They all charged at him before the scenery around him started to morph into a medieval town. Suddenly a tomato crashed into his head. He stepped back realising he was being attacked by a mob of bystanders.

"W-what the... f-" he yelled as he tried to swing away.

Suddenly, he crashed into an invisible barrier which slowly turned into concrete. Peter laid down in a fetal position looking up into the sky. Many Mysterio copies were surrounding him yelling at him.

"Parker, you're afraid of reality but you need to learn that you can't change the past" Mysterio said to him.

That mysterio leaned in to punch him before the world turned to black....

...

Peter laid in his bed grabbing onto the sheets of his bed. He was vulnerable in this state.. maskless and unable to fight back. A black substance climbed onto his bed slowly reaching his legs and feet. It slowly wraps around his body but Peter stayed silent and unconscious.

Suddenly, Peter starts violently shaking in his sleep. He feels the substance tightly grip onto his body. The silky substance enlarged it self trying to enlarge itself until it was large enough for Peter's body.

His eyes snap open seeing the Symbiote try to bond itself with him. He attempts to release his arm but it was stuck to the bed. Peter screeches in fear seeing the Symbiote grab hold of his neck and face.

Eventually Peter fell back into the dark abyss of unconsciousness as the symbiote consumed him fully. His last thoughts were...

'Was this what Peter 2 was speaking about when he said he fought an alien made out of goo'

...

5:07 am

Peter's eyes fluttered open.. he was sticking to the side of a sky scraper in New York City, specifically downtown Manhattan. He looked at his arms in confusion. Last time he checked he had a Red and blue suit... not a black and white one.

"W-what... happened" he mumbled to himself tired

He felt a surge of strength and speed in his body and dived off the side of the sky scraper. With ease he did multiple flips in the air and stuck onto the side of the building again. He launched himself off the building with more strength than he could ever dream of having before and cheered in whilst he fell.

He glided down from the building and when he got close enough to another building he shot a web out. The web stuck to the top of the building.. he felt like he was further from the buildings than usual.. does that mean the webs can shoot father now.. are they organic? He could feel himself swinging farther and farther, quicker and quicker. It's like he had randomly gained 50 tons worth of force to exert.

He swung onto the top of a building and started running from building to building. His speed had greatly increased along with his strength. He stopped running and decided to try something. Whenever he had bent or crushed metal bars before it had felt pretty easy but it still required him to exert a fair amount of strength.