Chapter 9 Amulets and ghosts

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked down the halls and turned a corner before hearing a scream.

You quickly ran towards it, heart thumping wildly in your chest, nearly bursting.

You panted heavily as you skidded to a stop whet you saw a girl laying motionless on the floor.

you looked around and before you could say you saw nothing you saw two bright pair of eyes stare at you from around the corner.

It stared directly at you at for less then two seconds and then disappear behind the corner.

You stared back down at the cold pale body of the girl, before yelling for help.

"Help!!!!!" You screamed. Afraid she was dead.

A few seconds past and you yelled again.
"Help!!! Someone help!!" You screamed staring down at the brown haired girl who was still stone still.

As you stared at the pale girl you saw from the corner of your eye two teachers come running. They stopped before they got to you and widened there eyes.

"Oh dear.." Perfessour magonigal said worriedly.

"In case your wondering i didn't do this!!" You said panicked and she nodded.

"I'm aware dear.. She is not the first victim...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stood by the door seeing nurses tend to the girl who had fallen.

It was odd to see such a dangerous year go by like this at Hogwarts...you had now found out who else had fallen a victim to the creature.

You heard voices and footsteps approaching you before they stopped and you saw two boys turn to you... One you knew to be Harry.

The other was a ginger, whom you had seen around but never had the pleasure of meeting.

"H-Harry?" You asked, stopping him before he entered the door.

"Oh hello (y/n) I haven't seen you in a while." He replied, yet his face was worried and sick.

"Yes I suppose... So are you here to see the girl?" You asked and he let his eyes drop to the floor.

"Yes... Lilly is our friend." He spoke as he turned to glance at the ginger.
(Lilly is just a random character. I was gonna make it hermione but it didn't fit right so suck it up its just a random student named Lilly)

" Yes.. Lilly... It's upsetting.. I found her like that." You said lightly and he shot his glance to you.

"You did?? Did you see what did it?" He asked frantic and you jolted yourself slightly.

"Well yes, It had big glowing eyes and greenish brown skin. But... It disappeared with in a few seconds of my glance." You replied your heart racing as you thought back to its face.

"What did you see it threw? A merrior? Water? Window reflection?" He asked you in a speeded tone.

You looked around and crookened your head.
"Um nothing.. I just saw it." You said oddly starring at Harry.

"...how could that be.." Harry whispered to himself looking at the red head.

Silence dragged by heavily intell the red headed boy broke the silence with a squeaky voice.
" well uh.. We have to go check on lilly... Come on Harry."
He pulled on Harry's shirt and they both walked into the hospital.

"Bye guys.." You called after them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You decided sticking around the nurses and now petrified girl was bad idea. Not only had it gotten you fearful of your safety at Hogwarts but also made you weary of seeing such a sight again.

You walked across the soakeing puddles that decorated the hallways.

You looked down at it, admiring your reflection as it waved in the substance.

The water was crystal clear and seemed to be coming from the bathrooms at the end of the hall.

You continued walking, trying to avoid letting your cloak get wet by holding it up.

The water was starting to echo a waterfall sound as you approached the bathroom and saw that water rushed under the wooden door as more water was heard pouring inside.

"Hello??" You asked as you opened up the wooden framed door.

You heard nothing so you stepped in further, examining the place before completely walking in and standing in the middle by the sink.

You looked around feeling a light buzz loom from somewhere.

"Hello??" You asked again. But there was nothing... You looked down at the waters reflection noticing something creep into your eyes.

It was a glowing green color, much like the skin of the monster you had seen.. But it was more vibrant.. And it seemed to be looming.. From

You neck.

You looked down, grabbing at your neck and finding the amulet to be gripped in your palm. It was known now that the light buzz was from the stone itself and the glowing was creating shadows on your eyes.

It was glowing... Green and vibrant and with its light buzz you where amazed.

You held it, still looking down as you started to walk to the door, eager to tell draco how amazing his gift truly was.. But you stopped... The minute you got to the door the light dimmed into a tiny flicker. You took a few steps back and saw it loom brighter.

"Huh.." You huffed unsure of what exactly such a glow ment.

You walked back over to the sink and saw the amulet loom even brighter.

You thought that maybe.. It was trying to show you something so you walked around the sink intell you got to the 4th sink... The light blared and its buzzing had turned into a screeching sound that echoed threw the tile room.

You covered your ears letting the amulet dropped back down to your chest.

"Ahhhh!!" You heard someone scream but it was light and airy.

You turned and saw a foggy figure stand in front of you.. Her hair black and her eyes covered by her thick framed glasses.

"What is that awful sound!!" She yelled as she stared intently into your (e/c) eyes.

"Um... It's my... Necklace.." You mumbled looking at her ghostly figure float before you.

"Well! Shut it off!" She said huffing and you quickly backed away from the sinks and stood beside the stalls.

Hearings the screech quickly vanish and the glow dim.

"W-who are you?" You asked her and she looked at you and pouted her lip.

"Hmm... Of corse you wouldn't know... No one ever knows me.. Silly old moaning myrtle!!" She yelled and then floated up by the window and pouted.

"I... I'm sorry.." You said as you stared at her.

"They always are..." She replied in a light sobbing voice.

"Myrtle was it ?" You asked and she just simply nodded still pouting.

"I'm.. (Y/n).. I was just wondering.. Is there anything wrong with that sink?" You asked and she simply huffed.

"How should I know?!"

"Oh I.... Was just wondering.. Anyway I-I have to go." You said as you started to back up to the door.

She flew up High by the ceiling and then swooped back down in front of you.

"Goodbye.." She said sadly and you smiled awkwardly as you opened the door and slipped out.