Chapter 2: Hannah Meets The Doctor

Start from the beginning

Hannah Baker: If this is a spaceship, why does it look like a phone box?

The Doctor: It's the chameleon circuit, it can disguise itself to look like other things.

Hannah Baker: But why a phone box?

The Doctor: It got stuck, never been able to fix it. Oh, how rude of me. You now know who I am but I don't know who you are.

Hannah Baker: It's Hannah. Hannah Baker.

The Doctor: Well, Hannah Baker. Are you amazed with my TARDIS?

Hannah Baker: Honestly...

Hannah begins to smile.

Hannah Baker: It is. Clay would love this. By the way, why are you here? In my house?

The Doctor: Oh, I'd set the coordinates for London but instead the TARDIS brought me here to you house in... where am I exactly?

Hannah Baker: Evergreen County, California. USA.

The Doctor: America? Why would you bring me here?

The TARDIS just makes sounds towards The Doctor.

The Doctor: What do you mean because she needed help? She's capable of handling herself after she knocked me out with a vodka bottle.

Hannah Baker: Are you talking to your ship?

The Doctor: Of course I am, she's alive.

Hannah Baker: Okay.

The Doctor: Don't give me that look! Your looking at me as if I'm a mad man.

Hannah Baker: Well, yeah.

The Doctor: Ok, you've got me. Perhaps I am a mad man with a box.

Hannah Baker: A mad man who apparently has a time machine and can travel anyplace anywhere.

The Doctor: You don't believe me.

Hannah Baker: I didn't say that.

The Doctor: But you're thinking it? What if I prove it?

Hannah Baker: Wait, you wanna take me somewhere through time?

The Doctor: All of space, all of time, where would you like to go?

Hannah thinks about it. Where in all of space and all of time would she like to go?

Winchester, Hampshire, England 1813

The TARDIS arrive to Winchester, Hampshire, England in the year 1813.

The Doctor: Umm, Hannah. You're gonna need a set of new clothes.

Hannah Baker: You could've told me that before we left.

The Doctor: But you're gonna need clothes from this period. Follow me.

The Doctor takes Hannah to one of his many closets. Hannah couldn't believe that the TARDIS is even more bigger as she explores it on her way towards the closet. The Doctor brings her inside of his closet.

Hannah Baker: You've got a lot of clothes. You could donate them to charity.

The Doctor: I have them for my companions to wear to blend in with the time period.

The Doctor shows her a plethora 18th century clothes for Hannah to choose from. Once she picks one, she changes clothes as The Doctor then brings her out off the TARDIS.