༆11: 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

I don't know which one should I pay attention, his words or his actions. Maybe both?

"Thank you, Sir. I hope your company continue to prosper and grow."

"Our, company." Was the last thing he said before leaving the room.

"Aish! I'm so done!" I said, mentally crying because of the events that happened just now.

And also, what does he even mean at his last remark? Our? So i'm really a part of this company, right? If that's the case, I'll be so happy and proud.

After a moment of my mini tantrum, I called Kim to come and get me at the room, because I don't think I can handle the embarrassment I will get from the people who were at the room with me earlier.

Shoot. I didn't realized Kei was waiting for me. 'What should I tell her? Oh, sorry. My stomach suddenly want to poop but it took longer? No, maybe I stumbled on some of my sunbaes and had a little long talk with them? Probably not.'

I texted her and told her that Kim told me to do something and it took longer than expected.

"Y/N! What are you doing here, let's go!" I looked at Kim who's now at the door, and got out with her.

"So, what happened?" She asked, after leaving the room.

Kim looked at me excitedly, "I don't want to tell. But remember your promise okay?" I said, taking a sigh. She quickly changed that expression to a pout though.

"Fine, fine. I'll just ask Hawoo."

After walking down the stairs with Kim I can now hear the loud noises from people talking or hanging around and the music in the background.

"I'll take my leave from here. Have fun and get wrecked,
Y/N!" Kim cheered, before going at the crowd to do whatever she wants to do.

Our job is done for today, I can finally go home and rest, or... stay at the party.

"Y/N! Over here!"

I looked at the caller, I'm glad it's Kei.

"Hey Kei, sorry to keep you waiting, let's go eat?" I asked.

She wrapped an arm around my shoulders, "I heard their food is the best." She laughed.

"Is that why you came to the party?" I asked, also laughing.

"Probably, and besides I get to party with my bestfriend." She pinched my cheeks, "Ouch! Stop that."

She only giggled as we made our way to the food area.

"Omo, Y/N, you gotta try this out! This one's so delicious." Kei said, giving me a whatever you call that food.

"What's this?" I asked, getting the food to my mouth.

"Just eat it up. So, what can you say?"

"Hmm. So-so, It's good. But I like this one better." I showed her a fish fillet on my plate.

"That's like, so common." She puffed, before getting more food on her plate.

I only giggled, before completing my plate with lots of food.

We sat on one of the empty tables, "Let's dig in~" Kei said, before stuffing her mouth with food.

I ate too, I was tired too you know, we always gotta keep our energy running.

"Y/N, where's Kim? I wanna meet her up so we can catch up about a lot of things."

I looked at her, "I don't know, probably dancing at the disco room or something."