Chapter 1

JenniferLee: In Your Dreams

Out now

6,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

---

Growing up surrounded by men with cameras was just the norm for me and I was somehow able to overlook it. My dad would go out with me on his shoulders and I would be seen throwing the peace signs towards the paparazzi but that would later turn to me flipping them off.

My siblings are used to being followed by the paparazzi so it was never something that fazed us unless they were being inconsiderate of our feelings at the time. My eldest sister, Mara once trashed a camera when they filmed her crying hysterically while trying to get into her car.

We grew up with the IT couple of the 90s and life at home was crazy because my parents relationship was messy. Their relationship had gotten to a point where they would do stuff to piss eachother off and that would lead to the worst screaming matches.

My parents divorced when I was sixteen which was for the best and somehow they were able to strike up a really good friendship. Ten years on and they are still the best of friends with no jealousy towards eachother's new relationship.

I began my modelling career at the age of eleven but it was nothing more than magazine or catalogue shoots because my mom wanted me to have somewhat of a normal life. I started working on some music with my dad when I was seventeen and he released some of my songs without my consent.

I became an overnight success and signed with Atlantic Records that same year so thank you dickhead for kick-starting my career.

"You should really speak your father." My mother tells me as the hairstylist puts her hair into rollers. "He really misses you."

"If he really missed me then he would not have done a podcast talking about our family without consulting us." I purse my lips as I think of the backlash to his interview. "I would never jump onto someone's show and start telling people things that they don't know about Tommy Lee so what gives him the right to do that about me."