3

"What classes do do you have tomorrow?", Devyn asked. "Actually I don't have any classes tomorrow, so I'm free all day.", I said. "Why didnt you say that earlier we could of done this tomorrow.", she joked. "Yeah but I needed this." I said as I ploped on my bed. Devyn was sit on my desk chair. "So what are we going to do tomorrow?", I said. "Are you kidding me we are staying home.", she said. I laughed then an idea popped in my head. I shot up from my bed I smiled and looked Devyn. "Oh no what are you thinking about.", she said. "Can you get Corey in here. I just got a brilliant idea.", I said. She went up to the door and yelled for him. He came up to see what was wrong. "Whats up?", he said. I smirked at him and said, "How about we start a prank wars.". Corey smiled and said, "What prank do you have in mind.".

We discussed the prank and it was perfect. Now all we have to do is wait for tomorrow. I put on an over sized t-shirt and took off my shorts and fell asleep.

~time skip~

"Emily wake up!", Devyn said while shaking me awake. "What time is it?", I asked. "8:37. You were asleep the whole day.", she said. "Oh well jet lag is a bitch.", I said. "Tell me about it. Well anyways we're get ready to do the prank.", she said. "Oh okay. Let's go.", I said getting up. "Aren't you going to change.", she said. I put on shorts and grabbed Devyn's arm. We entered theirroom a I saw red jelly stuff on the bed. "Wow it actually looks good.", I said. "Ok your here so let's start this thing.", Corey said. "Ok.", I said.

He gave me the camera and home and Devyn sat on the bed. "Ok.", I said. "What's up guys uhh Corey Scherer here and today I have Devyn and Emily with me and we are gonna be very, very mean right now. As most of y'all know we all just moved into a house together and have like what how many roommates like five.", he said. "Like ten.", Devyn said. "We have like nine roommates.", he said. " Like thirteen roommates.", she said. "Yeah we have like fourteen roommates.", he said. "More like twenty.", I said. We laugh at that.

"Who wouldn't want to move in and just pull pranks on them all the time. We're gonna pull a prank on Colby. If you look behind me umm there's, there's, there's like some blood and then if you, if you look at me as well there's, there's like some blood. Colby is actually out right now he's at Target and I'm gonna call him. I'm gonna tell him to rush home because something very bad happened and when he gets home it's gonna, it's gonna look like I hurt Devyn and Emily a lot. It's, it's gonna look like I really hurt you guys like with, with a knife.", he said. "Yeah.", Devyn said softly. "So Colby when you're watching this I hope that uh, you can forgive me by now and you don't hate me.", he said.

He stood up and pulled out his phone and I followed him. He took a deep breath. "Like my heart is beating so fast right now I don't want to mess this up." , he said. Me and  Devyn just laugh at him. He calls Colby and it ring for a little and he eventually picks up. "Colby get home right now dude. Oh my god.....Colby.", he yelled. "Is everything okay?", Colby ask I'm a worried tone. "Can you hear me?", Corey yelled. Colby said something I can't make out. " Dude get home right now, please come straight to my room, dude. I, dude I messed up.", Corey said. "What's wrong?", Colby said. "Dude just, dude get home dude I messed up so bad. Dude I donno.", Corey said. Colby sounded worried. "I don't know, dude please hurry where are you how far are you from home.", Corey said. "Ok I'm only, I'm only like five minutes on the road.", Colby said. "Okay hurry just please speed home, dude please get in here please. Hurry okay, okay bye.", Corey said and hung up. We started to laugh. " I can't believe he bought that.", I said. "And now we wait.", he said. We hid the cameras and Corey kisses Devyn and me and her went into the bathroom.

It was a few minutes later when we heard a bell chime. Me and Devyn looked at each other and smiled. We heard knocking on the door. "Come in!", Corey shouted. We heard the door open. "What do I do, what do I do.", Corey said. "What happened?", Colby said. "What do I do?", Corey said. "Is that blood?", Colby said. "Shh stop.", Corey said. "Wait no really?", Colby said. "No, no, no, no you can not tell anybody.", Corey said. Colby kept saying what happened and Corey tried to keep him quite. "Are you okay?", Colby asked. " Yeah no I'm fine it's Devyn and Emily.", Corey said. "Oh well call 911.", Colby said. " No, no, no, no no, no, no, no, no I think Elton I think Elton might be home.", Corey said. Me and Devyn looked at each other. We forgot about Elton if he comes in here Corey is for sure dead. Then me and Devyn heard Colby scream for Elton. "Come here we were arguing, like everything was fine one thing led to another and then she pushed and then I pushed her and then Emily came in and i-", Corey said. "Well dude we need to call 911.", Colby said. "Dude shut up. Lower your voice", Corey said. "I'm serious. Elton come here!", Colby yelled. "Stop, stop!", Core yelled. "You have to help me.", Corey said. "This is crazy. Elton come here!", Colby yelled. "Stop!", Corey yelled. "Seriously you need to call 911.", Colby said. Then there was a knock on the door. Oh no it's Elton. "Elton look it blood.", Colby said. "No,no. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out.", Corey said. "Look there blood.", Colby said. They started to argue and couldn't make out what they were saying. "What did just say.", Corey said. More arguing I still couldn't make out. "Is that Devyn?", Elton said. Oh no. "No its not Devyn.", Corey said. "Where's Devyn and Emily
at?", Colby said. Oh no. "What do you mean Emily. You didn't hurt her did you.", Elton said. "No, no of course not.", Corey said. "Where are they?", Colby said again. "In the closet.", Corey said. "No, no, no you are no, no, n-", Corey got cut off. I hit Devyn and she opened the door. "What are you guys doing?",she said. I saw Corey in a choke hold so I ran over to them. "I'm okay. I'm okay.", I said and Elton let go. He hugged Corey as if nothing happened I just giggled a little. "You're an ass.", Colby said. "You were killing me.", Corey said. "Yeah I know.", I said. "I couldn't breathe. I couldn't breathe. Elton almost killed me.", Corey said taking deep breaths. Corey moved away and Elton pulled me into a hug. "Please don't scare me like that again.", he said. "No promises.", I said with a smile. He playfully pushed me away and ruffled me hair. I just giggled and fixed my hair. After things settled down for a bit we filmed the outro.

After we filmed the video I went back to my room. A few minutes of watching TFIL video there was a knock on the door. "Come in!", I shouted. The door opened and it was Sam. "Hey.", he said. "Oh hey.", I said looking up from my screen. "What's up.", I asked. "I need dating advice.", he said. "Why?", I asked. "Because me and Kat started to date and I don't want to screw anything up.", he said. "Oh, why don't you ask Corey or Devyn.", I said. "I did. Corey said to ask you about it because you've been in a relationship longer then anyone in this house.", he said. I mean he's not wrong me and Justin have been dating for 10 years but it's not like I can leave the stupid relationship. "Just don't be a dick to her. Plus you're a nice guy so I don't think you'll do that. Just listen to her girls love it when you listen to them. Her name was Kat right?", I asked and he nodded. "Ok.", I pulled out my phone and went to Instagram to search he up. "Is this her?", I asked showing a picture of a Katrina Stewart. He nodded and smiled. "She's pretty. You must really like her huh.", I said. "Yes I do and I don't want to hurt her.", he said. I smiled at what he said. Why can't I have a relationship like that. "Just keep doing what you're doing. Just remember listen to her and don't be a dick.", I said. He smiled and said thanks then left. After he left I got a call from Justin. I sighed and answered the phone.

Justin
Accept<<<         Decline

Justin                                                  Emily
Hey baby~.

Hi.

Why don't you seem happy to hear me.

Because I'm not.

You do know that I'm the only one that actually loves and cares for you.

Oh save it Justin, you're just saying that to manipulate me. Well news flash it doesn't work any more.

Oh shut it you're just mad you didn't see me all day.

Actually I'm not I'm very happy I didn't see your disgusting face.

Now, now love easy with your words. Wouldn't want me to punish you again.

Honestly I don't care you can kill yourself and I still wouldn't care.

Don't say that to me you know I will.

Then do it!

Colby(he walked in)
Emily are you okay?

Who's that? Are you cheating on me?

Emily
You know what yes I am. Because I'm tired of your bullshit. We're through!

Emily wai-

Call ended.

Emily's pov

I fell to my knees and started to cry. Suddenly I felt warmth around my body. I wrapped my arms around the figure and cried into their shoulder. "It's okay I'm right here.", they said. I wasn't really paying attention to them I just kept crying. "Hey Emily are you okay I heard yell- oh my god Emily are you okay.", I heard Devyn say. I pulled away from the person and hugged Devyn tightly. "I'll call Elton.", Colby said. Wait was I hugging Colby. I hugged Devyn tighter if that was possible. "What happened?", she whispered. "I-I bro-broke up with hi-him.", I said. She pulled away and wiped my watery eyes. "Be was a jerk anyways.", she said. I laughed and the door flew open to reveal my brother. He instantly pulled me into a hug. "Are you okay Colby told me what happened.", he asked. "Yeah I am.", I said wrapping my arms around him. He pulled away and I saw tears coming from his face. I wiped them with my thumb. "I need to tell you something though.", I said. I looked over to Devyn she gave me a look like 'are you sure' I just nodded and with that she left with Colby. "What did you want to talk about.", Elton asked. I took a deep breath and said, "I'm going to tell you the truth about me and Justin's relationship.".