"Hmm." I hummed, seeing a subtle nod from her to go on, smirking mischievously, I decided to play along, "It contains fructose, ascorbic acid, zinc, cholesterol, citric acid etc. It's safe to ingest whenever you want, however, you should still be careful cause some are allergic to it. Just make sure it's clean and safe." I added.

"And did you know eavesdropping and staring is rude?" I asked, looking at the man directly in his eyes, Riri laughed seeing him blush, he quickly stood up and left, raising my eyebrow as he went back to get his coffee. "Gosh, he was staring at you." She commented as I shrugged my shoulders.

"I still don't understand how you can drink that." She mumbled, grabbed a tissue and gently wiped her mouth, "Coffee is life." I replied as she shrugged her shoulders, "Not to me." She mumbled, "Anyway, here's what you asked for. Are you interested in him?" She asked as I took a folder from her.

Opening it, his form was there. I was confused because the timing is still early. But still smiled, seeing how he looks so innocent in his photo.

Peter Benjamin Parker

"Hello, Earth to Rivia." She said, snapping her fingers in front of me as I looked at her, "What if I am?" I taunted, slightly tilting my head to the side, raising her eyebrows at me, "Are you into younger boys, Vi?" She asked as I hummed.

Hearing her gasp, "You are." She stated and leaned forward, "Is he your soulmate?" She added as our eyes met, giving her a subtle nod, her smile widened as she leaned back. Nodding her head as her order arrived, "Makes sense." She mumbled and took a sip of her tea.

Riri and I share the same situation, having multiple soulmates. While I have ten, she has three which is lucky for her, she already met all of them.

"So, what's your plan now?" She asked, "Can I have this?" I asked, "Yeah, I personally made that copy to give that to you." She replied, "Oh, Ri. I'm touched, I feel like crying." I said and wiped my imaginary tears, "Silly." She commented as we laughed.

"So, how about shopping after?" She asked, giving me a wide grin, chuckling at her as her order arrived, we finished our drinks and accompanied her to shopping – I never really like shopping, I'm lazy.

"Do you really need to buy that for me?" I asked, looking at the bunch of lingerie that she's holding, "Yes, of course, my dear friend. And you don't have to pay me. It's my treat." She replied, "Okay, sugar mommy." I answered as we laughed at each other.

We head towards the counter as she gives the black card to the cashier, "I'm so thankful to have you as my friend." I teased, hearing her chuckle as she paid for everything, didn't even let a single dime come out of my wallet.

Hours passed, bags on both our hands, sitting inside the ice cream shop, a man entered wearing a navy-blue long sleeve, a pair of jeans and a pair of white converse. "Lover boy is here." I commented, laughing, seeing the excited reaction of Riri – cute.

"Hey, babe." Chris greeted, kissing her cheeks, Riri giggled and moved aside, giving him space to sit down, "Where's Josh and Tim?" She asked, "Home. Waiting for us." He replied, grabbing the spoon from her and scooping an ice cream. Shaking my head as Chris fed her.

"Too much sweetness." I mumbled, "Oh, hey, Vi." Chris greeted, "So, now you notice there's someone else beside you two love birds." I replied, earning a laugh from both of them. As they continued ogling at each other, my phone rang, clicking the green button and answering it.

"What time will you come home?" Tony asked, "Miss me already?" I joked, hearing the familiar chuckle of Steve and Bruce in the background, "We actually do. So do us a favor and end our misery." Tony answered, shaking my head, imagining a smirk on his face.

"Okay." I replied, saying bye and ended the call, "I should go." I said, earning both their attention, Riri chuckled, "Miss them?" She asked, "I actually do." I answered, earning a smirk from her.

"How about we take you home?" Chris offered, shaking my head, "I can manage. Thanks for the offer." I replied as he nodded his head, "Okay, be careful." He said, "You too." I said, "Bye, sugar mommy. Till next time." I said as Riri giggled and waved her hand.

"I'm home." I announced, "Shopping?" Nat asked, holding a bottle of water, "Not planned." I replied as she chuckled, "What did you buy?" She asked and helped me carry some bags.

Placing the bags on the couch, "Oh, I definitely want to see you wear this." She said, teasingly, waving the red lace lingerie, gasping as my eyes widened, "I forgot about those." I mumbled, "About what?" Clint asked, laughing looking at Nat.

"Guess what Via bought." Nat answered, smirking, "What did she buy?" Tony asked, Steve, Bruce, and Loki following behind him, "Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ." I muttered under my breath as they looked at me with a mischievous smirk.

"How about you wear it now, darling?" Loki asked, shaking my head, "My friend bought it for me." I answered, "It's a waste if you won't wear such a thing." Bruce said, my eyes widened looking at him - I wasn't expecting him to say that. Bruce shrugged his shoulders, earning a pat from Tony.

"Green guy is right. I recommend you to wear it tonight." Tony said, "I'll help you wear it." Clint suggested, "What's this?" Steve asked, earning our attention, the brown folder on his hands, "Oh, our soulmate." I answered as they immediately walked towards Steve.

"Cute." Nat said, "Hmm. A high school genius." Tony added, "Where did you get this?" Steve asked as they looked at me, "I have connections." I replied, "But you should definitely wear it tonight, darling." Loki whispered in my ear, softly brushing his fingers on my back sending shivers to my spine, a mischievous smile on his face as he joined the others.