Act I: Chapter 16: Memories

Start from the beginning

Charles: She has her mother's eyes. . .

Daniel and Sarah smiled as Charles pinched Barb's cheek.

Chucky Narrating: Such a happy family. . . But not for long.

Around November 9, It showed a funeral of Daniel Pierce, Sadly Daniel went into an accident and crashed outside the bridge, Family and friends were in the funeral as Sarah was holding Barb was in greif and sadness as Charles was looking at the funeral.

Sarah turned and saw. . Charles giving her a smile as Sarah was looking at him as Charles continued smiling and looking at her.
.
.
.
Sarah was laying, She was kidnapped by Charles and was tied up, She had tape on her mouth, Until She saw Charles walking towards her with sunflowers as Sarah was staring at him.

Sarah: *Breathes Heavily* They're beautiful. . . Thank you

Charles: Difficult to find right now, They're not exactly in the same season. . .  *Gets up* Anyways Enjoy, it's getting late, I'm gonna pick up  Barbie to the daycare.

Sarah: No.

He stopped and gave a look to her as Sarah was worried.

Sarah: I mean. . We can have some time alone. . . . . .

Charles: *Looks at her* What about family time?

Sarah: Later. . . Right now. . . I want you all to myself. . .

She said feeling worried and scared as Charles kept staring at her before he had a smile and went near Sarah and touched her cheek.

Charles: Sarah. . You had me all day

Sarah: It isn't enough. .

Charles: *Stares at her* That's a selfish attitude for a mother to take. .  *Moves his hand away from her cheek* You don't want to share me with her?

Sarah was scared as she quickly nodded her "No" as Charles was staring at her.

Charles: . . . Well what's gonna happen when the baby comes? . . Are you gonna keep her away from me. . . Because that's very hurtful to me.

Both of them stared at eachother as Charles was getting a bit upset as Sarah looked at him.

Sarah: No no no no, I don't wanna see you get hurt.

Charles: *Smiles* Okay, I'm gonna get Barbie.

Sarah: No no, Please don't!

Charles stared at her until he heard something as He went to check what it was. He looked outside the window and saw. . . Police Cars as He was shocked and was upset and sad

Charles: Dang it, You called them here??? *Runs towards her* There is us.  

Sarah was breathing and looking at him as Charles continued speaking.

Charles: Why. . Would you want to destroy this family?

Sarah: You destroyed my family!!!

Suddenly Charles grabbed her by the hair as Sarah was scared as Charles looked at her and pulled out a knife.

Charles: I told you. . . I always had a thing. . .

Especially for kids

Especially for kids. . .

A loud scream was heard and it all faded to black. . . .

Flashback End-

Chucky: Took me twenty fives years. . . But it was worth the wait.

He stared at his knife as Nica was looking at him as Chucky spoke.

Chucky: Twenty Five Years, Since then slot of families come and gone. . Especially the Barclays. . . But Nica. . Your family has always been my favourite. .  And Your the last one. .

He turned and laughed at her as Nica was breathing and staring until he stopped laughing and stared at her.

Chucky: You know, You remind me alot of Andy Barclay, He was lying, little, and whining just like you do

Nica: *Stares at him* Did you kill him?

Chucky: More or less. . . I killed his childhood and the truth is i killed you twenty five years ago, Didn't I Nica? You haven't been living, You can't call this living.

Nica was staring at him walking as Chucky continued staring at her as Chucky pulled out his knife and was about to stab her until Nica spoke.

Nica: So you never killed Andy Barclay, Did you?

The lightning striked as Chucky was confused.

Chucky: What?. . .

Nica:*Smiles* You know it's called completion anxiety, Its very common in males, You are a male aren't you?

Chucky: . . . I'm gonna kill you slow.

Nica: *Laughs a little and Smiles* Yeah, Like twenty five years has been the slowest murder history, Like what are you waiting for?

Suddenly the power went back on as Nica immediately looked and started crawling as Chucky ran towards her with the knife but slipped on the blood as Nica crawled faster to the gate and closed it as Chucky ran quickly, She locked it as She was holding on until Chucky started slicing her fingers as Nica was screaming.

Chucky: Feel that, Don't you?

Nica's hands were stuck as Chucky continued slicing her fingers and hand as she was screaming in pain. Her hands were bleeding until the knife accidentally fell as Nica quickly grabbed it and held it tightly and went back.

Nica: You wanna play? Let's play.

Chucky was staring at her and smiling as the lightning striked.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)