Act I: Chapter 16: Memories

Start from the beginning

Chucky grabbed his own head and reattached it as He smiled and turned and ran towards her, Nica saw him and started screaming as Chucky started pushing her wheelchair through the hallway as Nica was screaming in fear and panick until he rammed her through the balcony and. . .

Nica fell on the floor painfully as the wheelchair breaked as Nica was in pain, The bleeding continued as Chucky looked at her before he went downstairs

Nica was tired and was in pain as She slowly turned and saw Chucky walking downstairs as Nica was breathing heavily as Chucky was walking towards her as He spoke.

Chucky: Nowhere to run. . .

Nica was breathing as Chucky looked at her until Nica said something.

Nica: . . . Your. . . Charles Lee Ray.

The lightning striked as Chucky looked at her as Nica was waiting his response.

Chucky: But my friends call me Chucky. .

Nica: Your dead though. . .

Chucky: No. You are.

Nica: . . . Why are you doing this?. .

Chucky: Did your mother ever mentioned me?. . I'm an old friend in the family.

Flashback-

It showed a barbecue party as Alot of people were there including the Pierce Family, Sarah Pierce who is pregnant and due date is expected after three weeks. , Daniel Pierce is Sarah's husband and little Barb.

Charles was standing and saw the family as He took off his sunglasses and smiled at them.

Charles: Hey.

Family Member: Charles, This is Sarah.

Sarah smiled and looked at him as They handshaked.

Family Member: And this is her husband Daniel.

Charles and Daniel greeted and handshaked as Both of them smiled.

Family: And this is Barb.

Charles turned and looked at a little Barb smiling at him as Charles looked at her closer with a smile and looked at Daniel and Sarah.