Act I: Chapter 16: Memories

Start from the beginning

Nica: Ian, You have to believe me. . . Please let me go-

Ian: Where is my daughter??

Nica: It was Chucky-

Ian: Your sick!!!

Nica: Ian, Listen to me!-

Suddenly Ian taped Nica's mouth as Nica's eyes were widen and was trying to speak as Ian just stared at her.

Ian: Enough, I'm going to prove it right in front of you.

Ian went to the laptop and looked at the cam as He was watching it.

Until he noticed something was wrong and founded out that the doll was moving by itself and found out that Alice is picked up in a closet.

Ian's eyes were widen in shock as Nica was mummering and trying to speak.

Ian was looking until he cut to the live feed and saw. . . It was the same room where him and Nica were at, Nica already noticed Chucky and was trying to scream as Chucky was smiling at her and pulled out an Axe.
until Chucky pushed the wheelchair to Ian as Ian fell down, Nica was in fear and was trying to scream as Ian was knocked on the floor, He quickly turned and saw Chucky.

He was shocked and scared as Chucky raised the axe and smirked at Ian.

Chucky: Say Hi to the little women for me.

Ian started screaming as Chucky looked at him until Chucky hit him with the axe cutting his lower jaw as blood spalttered and Nica screamed as Chucky was smiling and staring.

Chucky: Maybe Not. HAHAHAHAHA!

He laughed manically as Nica was trying to move as Chucky turned and looked at her.

Chucky: Your turn.

Chucky ran towards her as Nica was screaming until she managed to wriggle out of her restrains, She leans on the wheelchair as Chucky hit her on the knee but Nica felt no pain and the axe was there as Chucky was confused and tried to take off the axe as Nica removed the tape from her mouth.

Nica: My turn.

She grabbed the axe and slapped Chucky with it as He fell down as Nica was staring at him thinking he was dead until his eyes opened as Nica looked at him until Chucky got up as Nica tried to attack him but missed and attacked him again.

She cut off his head as His head was rolling as Nica was breathing. She thought he was dead as Nica noticed her wound on the knee and was trying to stop the bleeding.

But as She was doing it. . .