CHAPTER - 21 Denied

Start from the beginning

Zhan Yu couldn't care less about him. Hee decided to focus on the ride; but when he raised his head, only saw the partition instead of scenery. He couldn't help but worry. "Why is there a partition?"

Lu Bai took one last passing glance at Zhan Yu and decided not to comment. He closed his eyes to rest.

"What type of act is this?!" Zhan Yu whispered to himself as Lu Bai decided to doze off in front of him.

The back of the car was cramped, and Lu Bai had good ears. When he heard Zhan Yu comment, he reached over to pull him (Zhan Yu) towards him.

Zhan Yu had been shifting away at the moment, and he wasn't expecting him to suddenly move too. Somehow, he ended up stiffly throwing his self into Lu Bai.

As Zhan Yu landed on Lu Bai's solid chest, all he could think about was hitting Lu Bai. But Lu Bai was quicker and held Zhan Yu's wrist in one hand, laying the other firmly on the back of his (Zhan Yu's) head.

Zhan Yu was trapped in Lu Bai's embrace. He couldn't see Lu Bai's expression, so he wasn't sure what would be the best attitude or tone to take. He was in Lu Bai's arms, struggling to get out.

Lu Bai tightened his grip, ensuring Zhan Yu could only move his long slender legs. After floundering for one too many moments, Zhan Yu heard Lu Bai say in a hoarse voice, "If you keep resisting, I won't be as forgiving to any trouble you cause this time."

"If you keep resisting, I won't be as forgiving to any trouble you cause this time." Zhan Yu heard again.

Lu Bai's eyes landed on him (Zhan Yu) long white legs as he continued to blatantly examine his body. In a relaxed tone, he replied, "Whether I do or don't see ..."

"Aren't you afraid of what will happen to your image when you say stuff like that?" Zhan Yu threatened, wanting to slap his (Lu Bai's) stupid face even more.

Lu Bai grabbed Zhan Yu's hand and smiled. "You can't even control hands. It'd be better if I tied them up."

"Don't you dare!"

Zhan Yu increasingly felt like prey as his instinct to flee rose. He was a sheep waiting to be slaughtered. Lu Bai caught both of his hands and even went so far as to seize control of his legs too. He couldn't escape even if he wanted to.

"Lu Bai, I'm warning you! Let go of me!"

"I can let go... but you need to answer a question first."

"Why do you have so many questions?"

Lu Bai did, in fact, have a lot of questions. He looked intensely at Zhan Yu.

"What's your relationship with that young man?"

"What young man?" The moment Zhan Yu was asked, the color drained from Lu Bai's face.

"If you don't say his name, how will I know who it is?" Zhan Yu asked bravely.

"So you're saying there are lots of attractive young men that you talk to?"

Zhan Yu was utterly speechless. "How do you always know?!"

Lu Bai pouted and quickly thought up a plan. He would eventually teach all of them a lesson, but Xia Qiao was first on the hit-list.

"So you're pretty close with Xia Qiao?"

"Yeah, I'd say so." Zhan Yu responded nearly automatically. By the time he realized what he had said, he could see the roaring fires had been lit in Lu Bai's eyes. He looked ready to slaughter someone.

Zhan Yu was frightened and urgently tried to explain. "No, no, no! I'm not that familiar with him. I've only spoken to him a couple of times."

Lu Bai observed Zhan Yu, trying to weigh the truth in his plea.