part 2✨

Jisung put down his phone trying to wrap his head around what just happened. "I'm going to be in a group with Minho and hyunjin!!" He said like a flustered fangirl. He decided to go to sleep or atleast try to. His excitement would definitely be keeping him awake all night.

The next day
Jisung was waken up by his phone alarm. When he picked it up to put the alarm off he got a new message. "Oh shit,guess it's happening" he says staring at the message he got.

In the gay as fuck🌈💅 group chat
You were added

Banger😼
Hi guys

Leedoesntknow😀
Chan hyung what's
going on

Hwangllma😜
Hey baby,hi channie hyung
Who did you add us here with?

Banger😼
Hi Jinnie.
And just a friend,so
Be nice to them

Leedoesntknow😀
Can you atleast tell us
their name?

Banger😼
Nope,now byee
Have fun😉

Banger😼 left the group chat

Uh hi..

Hwangllma😜
Hey,who are you?

Sorry,can't say

Leedoesntknow😀
Can you atleast
tell us your name?

Um,just call me ji

Leedoesntknow😀
Okay ji,why are we here?

Um channie hyung
Wanted us to talk

Hwangllma😜
Why though?

If I tell you,will
You leave?

Hwangllma😜
No,so can you tell us?

So-
Basically-
Ihaveahugecrushonyouboth

Leedoesntknow😀
Oh.
So he hopes we can fall for you?

Basically...

Hwangllma😜
Does sound like something
He'd do.

Anyways I need to go
To school,so see you there
I guess?

Leedoesntknow😀
We go to school together?

Yeah,and no
We don't know each other
I only said that cause I'd most
Likely see you

Hwangllma😜
Can we know who you are?

No,sorry.
Bye

Leedoesntknow😀
Kay bye.

Jisung went offline.

"Oh my gosh! I talked to them!!!!" He yelled and jumped off the bed, unluckily he missed and fell. "Ow.." he got up and got ready for school.
When he got to school he saw his friends waiting for him so he went to sit by them in class. "Hey hannie" Felix said. "You're late today, you're lucky the teacher hasn't arrived yet." Seungmin added. "Yeah that's cause something really weird happened. I'll tell you at lunch" Hyunjin then entered class and jisung noticed,becoming flustered immediately. Felix was about to say something but the teacher entered,snapping jisung out of his thoughts and getting his eyes of off hyunjin.

With chan and changbin.
They were sitting in class waiting for Minho to come. When he finally entered and sat next to them changbin spoke up. "Why are you late? Busy making out with hyunjin by any chance~" he teased making Minho glare at him. "No,I'm late because this idiot added me and Jinnie to a group with a random person." He said,now glaring at chan. "Sorry about that but please don't leave. I'm sure this'll end up being worth your while." Chan said giving Minho a wink causing him to roll his eyes in disgust before they started with their lesson.

During lunch time
"You what?!" Felix yelled causing everyone else's attention to be on them. He quickly sat back down and repeated his question a bit quieter this time. "Yeah,I can't believe it either" jisung said. "I can't believe the chan who's an indenial gay can have such a good idea to get you guys together." Jeongin said,half jokingly but he looked a bit sad. Jeongin has liked chan for a while but chan keeps talking about him like a baby brother. It's annoying yet he can't get over the older. "Well I'm glad for you sungie, hopefully now you'll actually get somewhere with them" seungmin said,giving his friend a small smile before finishing his lunch. Jisung looks at his phone before turning his attention to his friends. "Sorry guys,I need to go. 3racha duties calls" "understandable,say hi to binnie for me!" Felix says. "Ew no,do it yourself" he then goes to their studio leaving an upset Felix with jeongin and seungmin.

Jisung arrives and goes into their studio. Seeing the very two people he didn't think he'd see. "Hey hannie! We're almost done here then we can start" chan says, gesturing to the hyunmin couple. "Oh- um yeah that's fine" he avoids eye contact with the two boys and goes to sit next to changbin. "Hey squirrel" changbin says. "Hi trashbin" jisung says smirking. "I told you to stop calling me that!" Changbin whines. "And I told you I don't care,trashbin" at this point changbin was ignoring han. "Hah,that was a good one" Minho says,sitting next to han. "Oh um thank you." 'i really hope he doesn't see how flustered I am' jisung thought. "So your han? We really like 3rachas music,it's nice to meet you" hyunjin says,walking Infront of him and extending his hand. Han shakes his hand before replying as calmly as he can. "Yeah you too" "well we need to go,nice meeting you han. Let's go Jinnie" Minho says before standing up and exiting the room with hyunjin. "Wow,way to not get flustered" Changbin says as soon as they leave. "Oh shut up. By the way,your boyfriend says hi." Changbin was confused at first but then realized he meant Felix. Which soon made him a blushing mess. "H-he's not my boyfriend! He doesn't even like me" changbin says. "Oh my fucking god you're hopeless,both of you" jisung says.The three of them soon started getting back to work.

932 words.
Oohh they met~
Hope you liked!  I know it's Saturday but I had some motivation to write so I did. Anyways,I hope you look forward to part 3<33 bye,stay safe❤️💛✨