CHAPTER - 16 A Big Huge Trouble

Zacznij od początku

This voice...

Zhan Yu's body stiffened when he heard the voice. He slowly raised his head and just as he had expected, he came face to face with the person from his dream.

Zhan Yu immediately remembered the terrifying nightmare he had last night. It seemed so real that it looked as if it was about to happen to him.

Afraid, he hurriedly pushed Lu Bai away from him, but he didn't know that there was an IV drip attached to him other arm. Just as he pushed him away, he had accidentally pulled out the needle from his other arm. The pain from forcefully pulling the needle out made him wrinkle his eyebrows in pain.

"Have you gone crazy? Just doing this and you still dare come?"

Zhan Yu almost couldn't breathe. Oh my god! Why was Lu Bai here?

He remembered how miserable he was in his dream last night. Now, right after he woke up, the first person he saw was him! He released a sigh and asked in a dissatisfied manner, "Why are you here?"

Lu Bai's fingers were pressed against the back of his hands. He could clearly feel that the temperature of his hand was different from what it would normally be.

However, once he heard his interrogative tone, he became upset. Isn't this what he should be asking him? Why did he decided to leave Shengjin City, and come to this godforsaken place?

Lu Bai was very unhappy, so despite the fact that Zhan Yu waited for a long time, he still received no reply. He gave up on his answer and thought: Hmph! You don't want to say it? I don't want to know the reason anyways!

The two people remained silent for a moment, and the atmosphere gradually turned strange.

In a short while, Zhan Yu broke the stalemate: "Lu Bai, help me call Zhan Qiancheng."

"Eh?" Lu Bai stared at Zhan Yu and noticed that he leaned against the bed with a pale face. He looked as if he had nothing to live for.

Zhan Yu slowly opened his eyes and said, "Have my brother come over and take care of me." He knew that if he called his brother, he would come over and arrange someone else to take care of his matters, even if he was extremely busy.

Zhan Yu didn't want to contact him before because he didn't want to trouble him. However, that would still be better than having Lu Bai by his side.

Lu Bai had deliberately changed his plans, pushed back his meetings, and rushed over. Around midnight, when he had arrived, he hadn't even bothered to book lodging. He had gone directly to the hospital to find him. He then transferred him to another hospital, found the best doctor for him, and accompanied him for the rest of the night. However, when he woke up, he didn't even recognize his efforts; this was such an eye-opener.

Lu Bai didn't care about whether or not the back of Zhan Yu's hand was still bleeding. He stood up, folded his arms across his chest, and coldly gazed down at him: "Zhan Yu, the word heartless really does suit you."

Zhan Yu was stupefied: "What do you mean by that?"

"The literal meaning." Lu Bai walked to the side and picked up his suit jacket. He exited the hospital room without looking back, "I'm not kind enough to help you call Zhan Qiancheng. Whether you're dead or alive has nothing to do with me!"

This irritating attitude and tone...

Zhan Yu leaned against the bed and felt that he was angered to the point where his all internal organs were steaming. He didn't think before firing back, "You really think too highly of yourself! Whether I'm alive or dead, did it ever had anything to do with you? Lu Bai, don't try to fool around with me anymore. I will live much better that way."