A few minutes before...

Finally, after all that searching, he found the 'stuff' that he was looking for. Even though he was the one to blame for not taking care of it, still, he blamed the 'stuff' for disappearing from him. What a lunatic.

He beamed to see that the 'stuff' was looking good as new, even if it was stuck between the seats of the empty circus section(the place where most of them will gather).

He was on the top of the entrance, specifically, the clown's head, and it must be weird to think about why he is on that thing, right?

There's a gate and all that is left to do is open it.

And that's where the truth comes.

Even the Haitani Brothers, who were the owners of the hideout, don't have the key for the gate.

The key is non-existent in the first place.

So it was stupid of you, right? For trying to unlock the damn rusty padlock when even the owners can't open it.

Goodness. You know for sure you're not deranged enough to climb that motherfucking clown. Because it was so high up, it was on the same level as your school's third floor.

But that height is not a big deal for Rindou. I mean with that lifestyle of his, is there anything scaring him?

Nothing does.

Well, except for cockroaches. Because that boy will shit his pants if he sees a single one of those disgusting creatures near him.

He climbed down slowly from the clown's head and landed at ease, it was child's play for him. And to make it clear, he has done this shit every day, so it's not life-threatening for him.

He continued his steps back to his motorbike that was just parked beside the nearest tree.

The vehicle roared throughout the neighbourhood and most likely pushing away the serenity of the silent street. Rindou doesn't care. How much noise will he make, how many people are pissed off with him, being nonchalant and ignorant are his major traits.

As he put the 'stuff' into the giant pockets of his sweater, he gave the 'stuff' a little pat and said, "You better not disappear again from me...

....Ayuzawa." Then, he started driving his motorbike.

Yeah, Misaki Ayuzawa.

The name of the main character of "Kaichou wa Maid-Sama!", one of the recently hottest shoujo manga in the past few weeks. The manga just had 1 volume published but its popularity skyrocketed quickly, due to the beautiful manga style and funny storyline.

Top it all off, with an overly gorgeous love interest for the main character, Usui Takumi, of course, the book makes girls chase it or rather sell their organs if they can't afford it.

It's a shoujo manga we're talking about, the manga writers intended to attract young girls...

So we're pretty sure that Haitani Rindou doesn't fit the category...he's not even the targeted audience, to say the least...

Heck, he had to compete with most girls that were in the shoujo manga section, since the stock was limited. But thanks to his reputation, he can get it easily since most of the girls scrammed away from the section when they saw him, just because of his intense gaze at everyone there that dares to get near the manga. He had started being possessive of it, even if he hadn't bought it yet.

He heard from one of his 'underlings' (that knows that he is a sucker for shoujo mangas), there was a new one coming out recently and most people said that the storyline was good.