The Beginning

OPENING

It was the daytime, Ringo and Jess were relaxing.

Ringo was a young girl with green eyes and red hair with two ponytail curls. Her hair is decorated with a green Puyo clip on her right bang, she wore a gray sweater with a yellow diamond trim, loose white socks and red slip ons.

 Her hair is decorated with a green Puyo clip on her right bang, she wore a gray sweater with a yellow diamond trim, loose white socks and red slip ons

Jess was a young girl from Igirisu. had lavender eyes, pale skin, and sported dark purple hair. It was styled into two pig tails. She had a black beanie with a lavender bow on the black biker jacket, black t shirt with three light yellow diamonds on them, a pastel pink frilly skirt, and black boots. She has a British accent.

Ringo: It's such a peaceful day...!

Jess: That it is

Ringo: So peaceful...and quiet...! Nothing ever goes wrong on a peaceful day~

Ringo (abruptly): Hm...

Ringo: Actually...come to think of it, as great as peace is...it's actually kinda boring.

Jess (cold stare): Ringo, please, never say that in my presence ever again.

Ringo (scared): S-sorry, I just think it'd be more fun if something exciting happened.

Ringo (happily): Like if all my friends just came bursting outta the sky! Ha! But that's nonsense. Something like that would NEVER happen on such a peaceful day, right?

Jess (calm): Well, you just jinxed it, so?

The sky goes white

Ringo (shocked): Huh...? OH MY! What's happening!? I think someone's bursting outta the sky!

Jess (unfazed): There we go.

Arle, Amitie, Maddie, Misty and Marina all fall out of the sky.

Amitie (groans): Th-That hurt...

Amitie was a blonde girl with green eyes. She had a red puyo beanie (complete with eyes), a pink hoodie with a yellow floral pattern, a blue shirt, a large red belt around her waist, yellow shorts with pink hearts on them, purple socks and red high tops. She also had a green bracelet on one of her arms.

Marina (groans): Y-you can say that again Ames