Eruhaben and the children was confined inside the glass orb as Geno, who was silent, called out their names.

Then he look at the person they hold, making him and the others shocked at what they saw.

Cale Henituse, the man who just left with the ancient dragon and the children in healthy condition, was now covered with dark glittering veil in critical condition.

His face was pale as snow, with dark red veins marking around his body like an ugly red scars. His face shows that he was in pain, and his eyes, mouth, nose, and ears flows out with black blood.

“My Lord!”

“Young Master Cale!”

“Young Master!”

“Cale!”

Everyone was panicked and about to approach them when the transparent sphere covers the glass orb with tentacles. Mouths that are sharp and jagged appearing around the sphere.

Then it spoke,

[[You only make him die if you disturb him right now.]]

Everyone was taken aback. The sphere spoken in a multiple voices at the same time, making some of the words can’t understand.

“What do you mean?” Choi Han asked in confusion.

[[He was in critical condition and only he can save himself.]]

“Then…what happened if we disturb young master?” Now, Geno asked in worry at Cale’s state.

[[He will cease to existence.]]

“What do you mean by that?!” He shouted but the sphere didn’t spoke anymore as its mouths were disappearing. It then focus on protecting the orb, or protecting Cale from disturbation.
____________________________________________________________________________

“What the hell happening in the other side?”

Just as the other side quarrelled, the communication device’s connection suddenly stopped by an unknown disturbation.

Alberu silently looking at the unfunctioned communication device in a few moments before rubbing his forehead in exhaustion and worry.

‘Something bad must happened to the other side.’ Alberu thought, and he was right. Right now, Cale was in the critical condition after completing the 5th test.

‘Ron and Beacrox are leaving and now there’s a something troublesome happening there…’ Alberu was so tired right now that he was sitting inelegantly from the princely manner. He doesn’t care about it. He was so stressed right now.

After acquiring the information from Rosalyn which they got from Cale, Alberu was working all day to formulate the plan against Arm and the upcoming war in a later dates.

And now, something happens to the other side that he don’t know if they’re safe or not.

‘I hope that they are safe…’ Alberu silently wishes.
____________________________________________________________________________

Before this happens, in Stellaris…

Eruhaben and the children are watching what happened in their world when the tree suddenly glowed which attracts their attention.

[[The 5th test is complete.]] The woman casually said. The starlight which turned to a starlight thread and weaving into a new different yet the same veil in her hand.

And on the white tree, starlight gathers in one point and form a shape of a person, then slowly, the appearance reveals.

“Human!”

“Cale!”

Meow!

Meow!

Eruhaben catch him and gently place on the ground. All their expressions are darkened, after all…

Cale breathes short but heavy breaths as his face contorted in pain. Black blood flows out through his orifices and constantly coughing out blood.

Dark red veils marking around his pale and sickly skin. Blood can’t stop flowing out no matter what they do.

[[He will be like this in 3 months.]]

3 months.

The children look at Cale in tears and helplessness. He will be like this of 3 months, how can they not be helpless?

[[He needs to assimilates on what he gains to the other side.]] The unknown God said. White-gold strings attached to their wrists.

[[Only you four can get closer to him without making him break. Don’t let anyone touch him, take him somewhere that is safe.]]

“T-Then human…will be in pain for a long time?” Raon who is in his dragon form helplessly asked her.

[[He will be in pain for 1 week but he will fall into coma for the rest of the time.]] The unknown God answered. Space cracks formed besides her and a transparent sphere that was as big as a fist came out.

[[Send them back.]]

The sphere opened its mouths as it spoken, [[Yes, your excellency.]]

“Wait. We can’t teleport back?” Eruhaben confused.

[[Teleport him and he will die.]] The unknown God just casually throwing out bombs without any care. The sphere grows bigger and conjured a glass orb around them.

Tentacles growing out to its body to gently grab the glass orb and the space cracks appears again. They goes inside before the cracks healed. The domain returns to its tranquillity of peace.