Been a While Pt. 1

How long has it been...it's been maybe a couple months since we last saw each other. Business trips left and right. Always busy. Conflicting schedules. We live different lives but together... the time just flies by. And I'm finally here. Walking the first steps onto her front porch. I knock on the door. My heart is already beating so fast and I'm barely in her general vicinity. Who knows what'll happen when I see her in-
"Hey it's you! Come on in! I already started making our dinner so just sit and relax while I finish" she says joyously.
          Fuck, she's even more beautiful than last time I saw her. I knew I was gonna be nervous but not this nervous. Every cell in my body needs her but I need to hold back. We have to eat dinner first. It smells wonderful. As I sit on the chair I notice the smallish table she has. She really does love alone. Just enough room for maybe 2 maybe 3 people if they squeeze in order to eat. My heart is almost beating out my chest. Watching her cook and walk around the kitchen. Part of me wishes she wasn't wearing anything other than the apron. The other wishes she wasn't wearing anything at all. And another small part of me wishes she wore maid outfit but I'm not gonna acknowledge that part. She dances across the kitchen floor. Cooking up a wonderful meal I can already taste by just the smell alone. I knew she can cook but damn not to this extent. I've been to many restaurants but she takes the cake. Gordon Ramsay could eat his heart out. From the kitchen I hear her call out to me.
"Hope you're not allergic to anything. Dinner had a little bit of everything so I hope you don't get sick," she says in a concerned tone.
"No no, it's alright. I'm not allergic to anything to give me everything," I answer to her worries.
          She nods her head and smiles. I think about how I want to shove my cock into her mouth. Hearing her gag and slurp- wait a minute. No I can't think of that. She's not a toy. At least...not yet anyway. She's beautiful and now's not the best time. Focus on dinner. The smell gets stronger as she brings full plates of food. Chicken and vegetables. Side of mash potatoes and macaroni and cheese. No wonder it all smelled good. I made quick work of the food on my plate. It was so delicious. Not as delicious as her ass when I-NO. I have to stop that...she's just so sweet but I want to ruin her innocence. Who knew someone as cute as her can have little to no experience with sex. But then again. She's been single all her life. 23 years old and single. Prime of her life and no experience. It's a shame...but also a great opportunity for me. She's so cute when she gets flustered. And it's easy. But not yet. I think.
"So how's life hm?" She blurts out inquisitively.
"Its been fine. Though I have been lonely. I think about you all day and night I'm away from you" I answer.
           Instant blush. God she's so cute. She's practically a tomato. Who knew middle school type flirting could work so well on an adult. But then again it has its charm. She gets from the table and comes over to me.
"I'm not gonna lie to you anymore. From the moment I saw you. I have been unbearably horny" She whispers in a frantic tone.
           Oh God. She's a freak. Good. She's even more desperate than I am. In seconds I picked her up and carried her.
"Where's your room?" I ask persistent.
"I-its the first door on the left in the hallway," She says in a trembling tone.
          As I carry her to her room, my heart beats faster and faster. Millions of thoughts run through my head but all I can think of is, fuck her. Make her yours. Make her beg and whine for you. And y'know what. That's what I'm gonna do. I set her down on the bed..moving her hands away from her embarrassed face and kissing her. Kissing deeply and passionately. My hands roaming her soft smooth skin. Her body shivers. Sending chills down her spine as I kiss and lick her neck.
"I'm gonna make you mine" I whisper into her ear.
           Sending more chills down her spine. I wrap my hand around her throat and lick her cheek.
"You're gonna be a good girl right~?"
          No answer. Just blushing from her shy face.
"I said you're going to obey. Is that correct, slut?" I demand in a stern tone.
         She whimpers and nods. Looking up at me with her innocent eyes. She's so cute~ I can't wait to take her innocence away. I kiss her neck again. Biting to leave marks..making her mine again and again. Moving my hands all over her body. Touching and rubbing her skin. I can't help but think...she's mine now. I'll do whatever I want with her. Cause as I'll see now is an obedient little toy for me to use. And she wants that like the kinky slut she is. Taking her clothes off one by one. Throwing her pants to the side. Taking off her shirt and bra. Leaving her completely exposed. She wears baggy clothes..hiding her bombshell of a body underneath a faded band T-shirt and sweatpants. She dresses nonchalantly but she's so hot. Pinning her hips down as I kiss my way down her body. Watching her shiver and squirm a little.
"Shut up," I interrupt her moans. "There's one rule for tonight. You're not allowed to cum unless I say so. Am I clear?"
         She nods. Accepting the terms with a blushing face. I kiss further down her body. Finally reaching between her legs. I spread them. Feeling you squirm and try to close her legs in embarrassment.
"Don't you fucking move." I say demanding.
         She freezes and nods. Letting me have her way with her. Sliding my hand up her thighs and spreading her legs. Hearing her whine and moan as I kiss her wet pussy.
"You're so wet, slut~ Been waiting to get fucked this whole time, hm~? How badly do you want to get used like the little fuck-toy you are?"
        She trembles nervously. Watching her face flushed in pleasure as I slowly touch her quivering pussy. Sliding my fingers along her delicate wet lips. Feeling her tremble and moan as I rub her. I smirks and lick her neck as I touch her pussy more. Teasing her needy entrance with my index finger. Hearing her whimper and whine like a needy bitch.
"Shut up. If you make any noise, you're going to get punished, sweetie~" I whisper into her ear as I plunge a finger inside her wet quivering pussy.
       Hearing her gasp and struggle to contain herself. She covers her mouth to keep herself from moaning too much. Her muffled whimpers and moans telling me exactly how she feels. I slip a second finger inside her. Watching her hips trembling and shaking. Pushing against my finger needily.
"So desperate, hm? Gonna cum soon, slut? You're dripping wet, baby. My fingers are sliding in and out of your pussy so smoothly. Awweee, and you're trembling, dollface. Gonna cum?" I tease
        She nods rapidly and bucks her hips frantically. My fingers moving inside her faster and deeper. Hooking them to hit her sensitive sweet spot.
"oh my~ You're shaking, darling~ You're trying so hard not to cum, hm~? That's my good girl~ don't cum or else." I tease her even further.
          She struggles to contain herself. Her pussy quivering and walls clenching around my fingers. Her body trembling and convulsing as she tries not fo cum. Obediently following the rules I gave her. My thumb rubbing her throbbing clit as I finger her pussy. Chuckles as I watch her struggle to contain her orgasm.
   "Okay, my slutty angel~ you may cum. Let it all go on my fingers, sweetie~" I say slyly to her ear.
   I notice her eyes go blank and arches her a back. Convulsing and shaking as she cums hard around my fingers. Letting it all go. Squirting all over my hands and sheets of the bed. Her pussy dripping and soaking wet after her juices squirt all over the bed. I slowly slide my fingers from her shaking body. Letting her rest a little as I lick my fingers clean of her juices.
   "I'm not done with you, bitch. Now kneel." I say sternly.
   She nods obediently gets on her knees. Looking up at me with lusful eyes. Her mouth drooling from the pleasure earlier. I grab her chin and whisper.
   "Open your fucking mouth"
   She nervously keeps her mouth closed. Confused.
   I slap her face a couple times. Making her open her mouth forcefully.
   "I said open your fucking mouth. And keep it open. You better not close it or else I'll give you a lot more than a slap." I say demanding. Breathing heavily.
       She holds her cheeks in her hands and opens her mouth submissively. Looking up at me with teary eyes and obediently keeps her mouth open. I drop my pants and rest my hard cock against her face. Letting it throb and twitch. Covering half her face, she whimpers and trembles. She's excited. The instant her eyes saw my cock, her pupils dilated. She's so needy for it. I'm surprised she hasn't already tried to touch it at least. I slowly rub my cock against her cheek and slowly slide it into her mouth. Holding her head down to take me cocks length in.
       "Suck it. Now" I command.
She nods and begins to suck and slurp. Her moans of satisfaction vibrate against my throbbing shaft. Letting her suck and bob her head obediently as she sucks harder. Feeling her tongue swirl on the tip of my cock. She's good at this for some reason. She probably saw some videos on it cause there's some technique, but not much. She's still got a lot to learn. I push her head down and force her to take my cock down her throat. Making her gag and cough.
"Shhhh, take it all, baby~ you better not quit, whore"
Thrusting slowly. I moan as her throat constricts around my cock. Panting as I keep fucking her mouth and throat. Her moans muffled and choked as I keep thrusting down her throat.
"Fuck~ you're so desperate. My needy little cum dump, hm~? How badly do you want me to cum down your tight throat? I bet you're so ready to drink it all like the needy cum slut you are~" I whisper slyly as I keep thrusting down her throat.
My cock throbbing and twitching. Precum dripping down her esophagus as I thrust. Watching her drool like as if she's cock drunk. Eyes rolling to the back of her head as I suddenly release. Pumping my warm thick seed down her throat. Making her swallow every single drop. Holding her head from moving away.
"You better drink it all~ If I see one drop go to waste, I will not show you mercy, cunt" I say demanding.
         She gags and swallows my cum. Sliding my cock out of her mouth. Watching my cock covered in saliva and cum dripping. I pull her hair and make her clean it. Letting her lick my cock clean. Lapping up her saliva and left over cum. Sliding my cock along her face and smirks. Feeling her pant heavily. Her face hungry for cock like the whore she is. It's her slutty face. So cute and lewd. It's only just begun. There's so much I'm going to do to her. Removing every single sign of her innocence. Soon enough, she'll be my toy to fuck anytime I want. Soon