Anger the second name of V

Start from the beginning

Jin- Yahh you both Shut up and yes what do we do??
Yeonjun- Hyung I have a idea..
V- Shoot
Yeonjun- So have you ever tortured the girls??
Suga- Somewhat yess..

Yeonjun- Great, so yesterday we were raged so they must also be scared of us so let us just maintain our world famous cold expressions and if they do something maybe punish them...
What say??

Jimin- Bingo, we can do that..
Kai- Soo let's get dressed..
V- Yeahhh
After about 30 more minutes the boys got ready and went towards the basement..

V- YeahhhAfter about 30 more minutes the boys got ready and went towards the basement

As they unlocked the door much opposite of their prediction they were greeted with silence

As they went in all of their expressions tuned to awe...
The girls were sleeping peacefully and looking cute as hell..
But the boys shrugged their thoughts away and maintained their cold expressions..

V- Yahhh
He said but no one woke up...
V- Yahhhhh
He said it again but still no response from the girls..
Soobin- What if they have fainted??
He said as all the boys snapped towards him...while jin ran towards jisoo..
He took her head and placed it on his lap and gently shook he head..
Jin- Jisooo jisooo wake up.
He said jisoo finally opened her eyes but immediately widened them when she saw jin's face so close to her...

She immediately stood up and yelled on top of her lungs..
Jisoo- Salee kutte kamine mera faida  utha rha tha huh, were you trying to take advantage of me while I was sleeping huh??

Due to he her scream all the other girls woke up..
Jennie- Kya hua unnie??
Jisoo- Yee sala mera faida utha rha tha
Lisa- kyaa??
Jisoo- Yeah when I woke up his face was this close to mine..
She said using her hand to show them

Jin- Yahhh I was trying to wake you up nothing else if I wanted to do something then I would have done it on the very first day okk...
Jennie- Nope I don't believe you I think he already kissed you.....you bloody rascal...
She said as she stomped towards jin but v came in between and held her hand which she rose to slap jin and pinned her on wall..