chapter 2

Amy pov

After an hour has passed already I put my things away like my clothes and a few books, I put my empty luggage in my closet floor. I left my room, down the hall, down the stairs and walked down a hall and into the dinner room where Sonic and two others are.

Sonic saw me walk into the room and started introducing everyone "Amy this is my family so far, silver my brother and their child Mina" I bowed in respect "hello I'm Amy rose but please call me amy" of course i smile. Silver smile and shook my hand "it's wonderful to see you Amy I can't thank you enough for helping us educate and look after our kids while we grown ups handle work". Mina went up to me and hugged me "hello miss Amy I hope you'll be a fun teacher and nanny" I laughed at how cute she said that.

I bent down and hugged her back "of course, I'll try my best and if I'm not tell me and we'll find something fun to do" it was nothing but smiles in this room, then came the rest of the family and Sonic introduce them "this is Maria my wife, and our kids cream and tails we adopted them when they were abandoned anyway last but no least blaze Silver's wife and of course their kid Mina the hedgecat which I already introduced". We all shook hands but gave the children a hug.

It was now getting dark and late, it's time for bed.

Getting my bed ready before getting into my bed i got startled by a child hiding under a bedsheet that has eye holes in them "you startled me is that you tails or is that cream or Mina?" I ask but got no response.

I walk over to the small child and took the bed sheet off, only to Revealed that it wasn't a child it was a dead ghost girl "he's coming" the ghost girl said then floated away down the hall and as I followed her and she went up to the chandelier and said "he's coming" she then fell down off of the chandelier very strangely then disappeared under the ground.

I began to worry a little for I didn't understood her, 'what dose that mean? Who's coming?' I decided the Shrug it off and went back to my room to sleep for the night.

No pov

It was now very dark outside, in the forest were some workers are now making and building a new restaurant, some of the workers are digging when one worker hit something. Then the other workers help him out and uncover the dirt and saw a coffen with chains Wrap the round it Then they decided to cut it open After that the coffin started to shake and then it flung open with dust and Smoke coming out of it.

What they didn't know was that a vamphog was sleeping in it and jumped out of that coffin very fast, And started to feed off the mobian workers One after another he got to the last mobian worker "I apologize but I'm really very thirsty" and with that he bit the last mobian worker there and killed him to death. He tossed him aside and Noticed his surroundings in the forest and he knew where he was and he was going back to his mansion covered in blood.

Somewhere else in town is sally the evil witch, which no one knew but anyway she runs a factory of a few different kinds of food like fish, fruit, vegetables, and wheat and it's a big factory.