The Beginning

"Hello, I am Giselle!"

"And I am Winter."

"And we are sisters from Korea. Born and raised."

"We are diehard asians, we will stay being diehard asians, and we will die diehard asians. Our father named us after strength and integrity." Giselle said.

"You're named after goddamn TV show characters!" Their older sister, Karina said.

"We're named that because we're strong and have integrity. Don't trust Google, use Bing." Winter shouted.

"Hey, fuck you. Shut the fuck up. You piece of shit. I hate you. Mom hates you, Dad hates you, we hate you!" Giselle shouted.

"Why do you hurt me?" Karina asked.

"I don't know why Mom didn't leave you on the side of the road." Winter said.

"I hate this family." Karina said to herself.

"Yeah, keep shooting you piece of garbage. Say one more thing."

"Do it."

"One more thing."

"Do it."

"One more thing.".

"Do it."

"One more thing."

"Do it."

"My sister and I are in the same line of work, and that is staying home with our father and taking care of him. He's 45." Giselle said.

"Our father is healthy, but we know it would just break his heart if we left him." Winter said.

"Wouldn't be more righter." Giselle said.

"But we're completely different people. Totally different. You know, sometimes I look over and I forget she's even my sister. Like, who's that bitch?" Giselle giggled.

"But I wish I didn't know who you were, you piece of garbage."

"Guys, we're sisters, we were born a week apart." Karina said.

"At least you can tell the story of Winter's Rocket League season. I can wait." Giselle said.

"Our seasons were so different because we're so different. So different."

Winter's Rocket League Season

Giselle on the phone

"Hey, Taeyong, can you come over? You got mono? Alright, I want you to play this awesome prank on my sister, do you know who Yeri is?"

"What? How the hell did Yeri get mono? Giselle, you son of a bitch, did you call Taeyong again?"