Maybel,Sofia, Calista and oh yeah...Cedric

The next morning everyone woke up and immediately sat down at the theatre to watch more of the movie.

Maybel was reading books at her parents cottage in mystic meadows.

"Your still always reading. Aren't you?" Cedric said. "Well,Not always. Just a lot of the time." Maybel replied.

Cedric was helping Sofia perfect a spell.
"Now hold your wand like this and point it at the pumpkin." He said. Sofia did what she was told,"Like this?" "Kind of. But,Better Posture...This would be much easier if Maybel was here." Cedric frowned. "Who's maybel?" Sofia asked. "My sister." Cedric replied. "I never knew you had a sister!" Sofia said,with stars in her eyes.

"But I've met cedrics sister,Cornelia Before."
Sofia said with a raised brow. "This is another universe your watching,actually." Blythe smiled. "It's mostly the same as this one,But also has some changes." Lexx said.

Maybel had finished the book she was reading and went to find a new book but Cedric had taken all her favorites. "Why did he have to leave?" She pouted,frustrated,Taking out her notebook and looking over the notes she made for potions and spells and started reading them over.

"How many notes do you Take?!" Lucana and Kero asked. Then they glared at each other,"Get out of my head Kero!" Lucana said. "No YOU get out of MY head!" Kero said. They looked away from each other. "Loser says what." Lucana said. "What?" Kero asked-"AGH!" He said. They all started laughing.

Cedric decided to call maybel to see if she could help Sofia. Maybel got the call and answered,"Hello?" She said. "Maybel,code red. I need your help." Cedric said,sounding panicked. "What? What happened?" Maybel said in a nervous tone. "The princess is gettting all the spells wrong and she needs to perfect them for a test!" Cedric said.

Maybel looked at Her older brother seeming slightly annoyed,"Really?" "Uh...Sorry?" Cedric asked.

Maybel grumbled something Under her breath. "I thought you were in trouble! And I'll be there in a minute. I'm in my room so I have to sneak to the painting." She said.
"Alright then *Crash* Sofia!" Cedric said. "It wasn't me!" Sofia said. "Cedric turned around and saw Calista. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Uncle ceddy. My mom dropped me off LAST WEEK remember? Was that aunt maybel I heard?" Calista asked.

"You know me just by voice?" Maybel asked.
Calista,who had been beside her,Nodded,"Uh-huh!"

Maybel hung up and went to the portrait,made sure her parents weren't around,and jumped through the painting. When Calista saw maybel she waved at her. Then sat down to watch her teach Sofia some spells. "Whoaaa. You came out of a portrait." Sofia said.

"Whoaaaaa." The kids in the theatre said. EVEN LUCANA. Maybel couldn't help but Smile at their amazement.

Maybel waved back at Calista with a big smile,before turning to Sofia. "Yes I did. It's all magic." She said mysteriously. "Wow!" Sofia said,"also Cedric never told me he had a sister." "How did you think I existed?" Calista asked. "Honestly? Magic." Sofia replied. "Have you not met Cornelia? She's mean to me. I'm glad Calista is nothing like her. She got her smarts from me and my dad." She ruffled calista's hair. Calista giggled "Nope! Your the only one I've met." Sofia said.

"Straight to the point. Huh sof?" James asked with a laugh. "Yep." Sofia smiled.

"Oh,well,it's nice to meet you Princess Sofia." Maybel smiled,"Cedric. What do you need help with again?" "Can you teach Sofia some spells for her test?" Cedric asked. "You know your perfectly capable. Plus. She should be in school right now!" Maybel said.

"Hey,that's right." Sofia said. "No fair. Sofia gets to skip and I don't?" Lucana asked. "I'm sure she wasn't skipping." Maybel told her. "If your sure." Lucana sighed. "I am very sure." Maybel nodded. "Okay then." Lucana gave up.

"It's time for school already?" Sofia asked. "I guess so." Cedric said. A wolf suddenly appeared....

"ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER?!" They all asked. "Yep! Aren't we SO evil?" Blythe laughed. "But don't worry." Lexx said. "This break won't be as long." Blythe said. "Just 10 minutes or so." Lexx said. "We promise!" They smiled. "You cross your hearts,hope to fly,stick a cupcake in your eyes?" Lucana asked,Nobody heard her say something so...Cute..Before. A lot of them awwwed "shut up." Lucana glared at them as Lexx and Blythe Did the promise. Then sent them off to explore the rest of the theatre.

A/N: I know. My chapters are short. But it has to be that way so I can find a good stopping point. And honestly. It's fun Leaving everyone at Cliff hangers.