Chapter five.

Jessica's POV

"What was that for?" I said smiling. He laughed and said sarcastically, "Just to shut you up." He laughed as hard as I've ever seen him laugh. It was already getting close to 3:00. I didn't realize how long that was. I enjoyed every last second of it though.

~The Next Day~

I woke up in Justin's arms on his couch with a movie playing. I jumped up trying not to wake Justin up yet. "Oh no! I forgot about Florida!" I whispered. I shook Justin telling him to get up and get going.

Justin's POV

"What?" I said half asleep. "Justin Florida!" Jessica said. I jumped right up and hugged her tight noticing how much smaller she was compared to me. I reached down and kissed her forehead. "Go get ready!" She said. I ran upstairs and changed into my black skinny jeans and a white sweatshirt with my favorite purple supras. I looked around in my closet and pulled out my white New York snapback and grabbed all the things I had packed. I went into my mom's room and kissed her cheek while she was still asleep. Jaxon and Jazzy where tucked in next to her, and I kissed them both too. I ran downstairs with my backpack and suitcase scurrying out the door. I walked over to Jessica's house seeing the door open. Her dad was having a chat with her. I walked inside and said "Sorry to interrupt." Her dad gave me a puzzled look. "Who's this boy?" He said looking at Jess. "He's the friend I'm taking to Florida with us." She said looking at him with a smile. "What is he your-erm-boyfriend?" I looked down at Jessica and she looked up at me. "Not yet." She said laughing. "Alright well, lets get going! We don't want to be late now do we." He said smiling. "No sir." I said chuckling. Jess grabbed my hand pulling me out the door towards two trucks. "Can you drive Justin?" I was wondering why he knew my name already, I never told him. "Yes." I said looking down at Jessica. "Alright, can I trust you two in this car?" Jessica looked up at me. "I think we can handle it." She smiled showing all of her teeth. "Alright, meet you guys at the airport."

Jessica's POV

My dad left and got in his car as Justin and I got in ours. When he was getting in he banged his leg on the car door and he winced. "Justin are you okay?" He looked up at me holding his leg. "Yeah yeah yeah I'm fine, I just hit the spot where the guy got me." He looked like he was in pain so I got out of the car. "Justin let me drive." "No no, its fine." "Justin Drew Bieber." I laughed as I said this. "Get in the other side of the car right now." I pointed to the passengers seat. "Yes sir." I playfully smacked his shoulder and got in the drivers seat. Justin limped over to the passengers seat and hopped in. I pushed on the gas following behind my Dad.

~At the airport~

"Our flights coming up soon guys." My dad said standing up. Justin and I stood up and walked behind him up to the counter. He paid and got onto the plane. Justin took my hand and we got onto the plane and sat down in the back alone. My dad sat in the front with firstclass seats. Justin and I denied the other two firstclass seats because we just wanted some peace and quiet. When we got to Florida we all walked into the Hotel. My dad set up two rooms for us. One for him and all of the things he needs for work, and one for Justin and I. When we got into the hotel room I laied down on the bed and checked my phone. Somebody knocked on the door and Justin answered it. He looked really shocked and when he said, "Maria?!" his voice cracked.