Chapter11 - The Dark Fae

Arriving at the place Maleficent said is called The Nest of Origin, I did not expect it to be a cavern. This must be the reason she said I needed my wings back to not only get there since the nest is on an island but to also get around the place. The nest basically contained different biomes such as tundra, desert, jungle and forest. Now, I have one question to ask her, maybe two. "How come our wings are different to theirs? There's are all based on what section they live in?" She doesn't answer me, not verbally anyway.

She takes me to the centre of the nest where there is what looks like a body of a gigantic phoenix that has been well preserved over the years even though it is surrounded by fire and a dark clouded aura. "She is the reason our wings our so different to the others." "A phoenix? But how?" "Conall told me this is the origin of all Fey and that I am a direct descendant of her which would also make you a descendant." I scratch the back of my head trying to understand. "So, you're telling me that my grandmother is a mythical creature?" "Hmm, I suppose so." "One other question." "What is it?" "How come everyone including you has horns, but I don't?" "If I had to take a guess, I'd say it is because you're half Fey half human." That actually makes sense.

"Maleficent." Another Fey fly's lands in front of us and she looks over at him. "What is it, Borra?" "One of our scouts came back injured but it's not a natural injury." She raises her eyebrow at him as he continues. "The scout was injured by humans. There are clearly still some out there who don't accept us." "Take me to them. Y/n, you can explore the place yourself now." And just like that she flew off with Borra I think she said his name was.

I honestly don't quite know what to do with myself now. Then another Fey lands next to me. "You must be y/n. Maleficent's daughter." She speaks. She must be around my age just by looking at her but it's hard to tell. "Yep, that's me. What's your name?" "Alaska." "Oh, like the country?" She looks confused but I guess that's expected because Alaska is in the human realm. But the name makes sense as her hair is white and her clothes are white, her skin is also pale, so I assume she is a Tundra Fey. "So, what is there to do in this place?" "I assume your mother has given you a tour of the nest?" "Yeah, mostly." "Come on then." She says and fly's off with me following her.

Alaska takes me to a part of the nest I haven't been to before. "This is where the young ones were taught to fly before we managed to make peace with the humans. Now your mother teaches them and takes them flying high up in the skies. She taught me when I was young. "Yeah, she taught me too when I got my wings back." "What do you mean?" "It's a long story. One I don't really care to tell. Not now anyway." Once we land at the spot Alaska was talking about, she tells me more about the nest and then eventually says something which makes me uncertain. "You'll have to decide where you want to build your nest if you're going to stay with us." Sure, I told Maleficent I'd stay in this realm with her, but I never said anything about staying in one place. Plus, I need to go back to my own realm and help Jax find a girl like I promised him.

"Okay hold up. I don't want to rush into anything. I need to know 100% if, where and when I am going to settle down. I have tons to explore in this realm." "Realm? Oh, right you grew up in the human world. I heard your mother say that. That's why the smell of humans is very strong on you. More so than your mother." "What don't you like humans?" "Meh, they're okay. I've heard too many violent stories about them though so I'd rather avoid them if I can." "That's fair but not all of them are bad. Just a select few of them." "There is one thing I am curious about though y/n." I look at her and wait for her to continue. "Do you have powers similar to your mother?" 

Ending this one here. What are your thoughts on this? Don't forget to VOTE! :)

Maleficent x Female Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें