Put The Past Behind

A year after the Pizzaplex closed, Sun and Moon began to get used with living with Nikki. They helped around the house and occasionally went out to get food when Nikki was busy. Sun seemed to have forgotten about that day the mall closed, but Moon still remembered, sometimes have nightmares about Vanny and waking up in the middle of the night.

One morning, Moon came into the living room with a massive headache, Nikki noticed this, she went over to him and touched his forehead. "What are you doing, Starshine?" Moon asked, gently grabbing Nikki's hand. "Checking your temperature" Nikki said. "Hmm, you feel a bit warm." Nikki said, removing her hand. "I'm fine, Starshine, don't you worry about me." Moon said, beginning to walk away.

Suddenly, his ears started ringing and he became dizzy becoming so dizzy that he passed out.

After an hour, Moon woke up on the couch with an ice pack on his head. "Ugh..w..what happened?" He said, sitting up. "Oh my Stars, Moon, thank God you're alright." Sun said, he looked to have been sitting there for the whole time he was out. "What happened?" Moon asked again while looking around. "You passed out, Nikki told me that you had a fever of 103.2 degrees." Moon was surprised by what Sun said. "I've never had a fever like that before, heck, I've never even had  a fever before." Moon was thinking about how this could possibly happen when Nikki came into the room with a cup of tea. "How are feeling Moon?" She asked, setting the cup down. "Better, just wondering, how could that high of a fever be possible?" Moon said, resting his chin in his hands. "Well, the most logical explanation is that you must of caught it from someone." Nikki said.

"But I haven't been around any sick people." Moon said. Sun then started thinking. "Have you had any nightmares this week?" He asked. "Yeah, I've had the same nightmare every single night." Moon said.

"Hmm, could it be stress from the nightmares?" Sun said. "Maybe." Moon said, believing Sun's theory.

"Try to get some rest Moon, just call if you need anything, I need to get some school work done so I will be in the other room." Nikki said before leaving the living room. Leaving Sun to look after Moon. Which Sun was happy to do.

As the day went on, Moon slowly started to feel better, occasionally taking short naps here and there before completely falling asleep.

Nikki came back into the room to see Sun asleep in a chair and Moon peacefully sleeping on the couch, with a Sun plushie in his arms. Nikki smiled and went over to the couch and gave Sun and Moon a goodnight kiss. "Goodnight Sun, Sweet dreams Moon." Nikki said before going to bed herself.

(Don't be afraid to give your opinions or feedback, if you have any ideas for another part of the story, comment below and I will see you later. 😊✌