A sigh left you as you walked into the other room, "Sheesh, I didn't think they would be this much into History?" you shook your head as you took in the carved-out statues of people from what looked like they were in war. "I need to stop talking to myself." you roll your eyes at yourself, and you walk closer into the darkness.

Shining your flashlight to see what you were walking into, you were sure none of the ladies or Matt told you about this part of the castle...

About halfway through this little journey of yours was trembling in fear, not wanting to know what was happening down here at the moment; the amount of blood down here made you dizzy, you could hear echoed squelching noises which ended up catching your attention, though it sounded far, really all you could hear was the squelching noises echoing throughout the underground dungeon; the deeper and deeper you got, the more it grew louder. you barely even saw lit torches, most burned out.

You get closer and closer to the squelching sounds, sounding just a bit louder, you are now standing in front of an opened cell turning to you're right to see a silhouette of a person, they were hunched over which prevented you from seeing their face. Realizing their back was facing you, blood splattered on the wall next to them.

Their outfit was a dirty torn brown cloak, hood over their head. Stepping closer to the anonymous person; you completely forgot about the squelching noises that were now louder; louder than ever and echoing throughout the whole underground; you're breathing paced up.

You then realized there was a dark pool of—

'is that blood beneath them...?'

'......'

'What if I'm dreaming? Yeah! What if this is just all a dream and it just turns out to be a weird dream like almost everyone has? But if it's not a dream, then what is this person doing up so early? And most importantly what are they doing down here?'You thought to yourself, only snapping out of it when you realized you were now standing behind them. And whatever they were hunched over.

"Hey, excuse me? I don't think you're supposed to be down here.."

'No response? Why are they chomping so aggressively now?'

"Hey! Are you listening? I don't think you should be down here, what are you even doing..down..here.. What the—" you then realized what they were hunching over...

It was a corpse of a maid...

Her face was unrecognizable as it was covered in many cuts and blood, her stomach was cut open, her guts were out of her body, and you could see the livers spilling out of her stomach, you had teared up from both the smell of metal and raw meat that now triggered your senses and what you are witnessing.

You step back, knocking over a green bottle of liquid with a green plus sign as the label that had happened to be behind you on a small table, alerting the person to stop their actions; the squelching stopped, now silent; you felt you're heart beating fast, almost jumping out of your chest.

They turned to face your frozen body. You saw their face, terrifying you. Their— Its skin was pale just like a corpse and blood covered its mouth and chin, its eyes pitch black, and teeth that were formed into fangs. It picked up a sickle that was beside it and hissed at you as it attempted to slice at you. A hiss of pain escaped you once a stinging sensation crashed on you. You quickly blocked another slash, blocking the sickle in its hand with your flashlight.