"Suddenly, a witch appeared – dark, yet regal. "Gifts we gave, but more you took," she snarled. "So more, in turn, is due." In a blink, the girl was trapped inside a mirror." you welcomed sleep as it slowly took you into dreamland, Daniela's voice blocking out for you as you relaxed into the vampire's side.

"Works every time," she says quietly to herself, smiling at your sleeping form.

| ~*~ |

You woke up, fluttering your eyes open and immediately covered your eyes with your arm due to the orange rays hitting you directly in the face. You grumble, sitting up and stretching; your back and arms popping once you did.

You swing your legs over the edge of the bed before rubbing the sleep off of your eyes, you stand up and are about to walk over to your wardrobe before hearing a loud thud from across your room, cautiously walking to your door. The small creaks of the floorboards beneath you made everything feel too quiet.

You peeked your head into the dim halls, lightly swinging your door open, and looked down the hall; seeing nothing and not thinking much of it, you went to move your hand to the doorknob before another thud echoed through the hallway, you rolled your eyes thinking one of the maids went out of their quarters to get something or simply one of the Lady's messing with you again.

You walk down the hall, turning around and looking behind you in case of anything, plus not wanting to make too much noise. Your hands running up and down your arms in need of warmth, you shudder once cold air nips at your [S/T] skin.

A soft yawn escapes you as you make your way into the corridor from where you heard the noise, you walk down the corridor turning to your left when you see light in the dim hallway, approaching the door and swinging it open softly.

You step into the room; on your right is a fully open closet with white silky nightgowns, a small couch in the middle of the room, a desk across from you, and another closet on your left shut tightly.

You crept closer towards the back of the room, leaning to the side to notice a big hole in the wall. A small flashlight was placed on the desk; you grabbed it and pointed it at the small room, a lantern planted with some small crates beside it.

Walking into the small room, pointing the flashlight down into the hole in the floor and keeping your balance to look down— the sound of the door slamming open made you whip your head back and make your heart beat faster at the sound, fear crashing over you and making your freeze while facing the direction of the noise, slightly stepping back.

The sound of sharp objects being slashed against each other; making a whish sound made you jump, making you lose your balance and fall down the hole with a scream, your back coming in contact with the wood then the hard concrete floor. A groan passed your lips, your back arched as you shifted around trying to wait for the pain to ease down a bit. You stand back up dusting yourself off and rubbing the pain on your shoulder in an attempt to ease the pain and fail by letting a hiss of pain escape you.

Finally, taking in your surroundings with the small room filled with stacked barrels at your side and a desk with another lantern, you walk towards the door that has stairs leading down into another dim room filled with candles.

You walked across the dim room— noticing a small crawl space before kneeling by it and crawling through. You stood back up once you were in what seemed to be another winery room. By the looks of it seemed there was extra wine for refills is what you thought. You shrugged it off, walking around the many barrels and boxes blocking one of the ways into the connected room.