↳˗ˏˋ twenty nine ˊˎ˗↴

Start from the beginning

she scowled as she looked at him, sitting up straight as she brought her hands to his hips, pulling down his underwear. she did her best to not act surprised as his length, but goddamn; there was no way this man was human.

she brought her lips to his v-line, planting little kisses as she worked her way down, one hand trailing up his thigh as it made its way towards his base, ghosting over him. she licked up his shaft to lubricate before bringing her hand to him, pumping him slowly as she continued to kiss around his thighs and hips.

he shivered at her touch, considering how cold her hands were. his head tilted back as she continued to pleasure him with her hand, the kisses she was leaving on his skin making the blood rush even faster to his extremities. his breathing became labored as her hand slowed, and he grabbed her jaw, bringing her mouth to him. she obliged and took him in her mouth, the warmth forcing a moan out of him as she continued to suck on his length. the way her tongue swirled around his tip made him see stars, and her eyes looking up at him were dangerous on their own.

his hand found itself behind her head, pushing her even closer to him. the guttural sounds echoed and bounced off the walls, her tears falling against the skin of his thighs as he continued to shove himself against the back of her throat. he felt his release come, nearly falling backwards as he had released into her mouth. she licked up the remainder and swallowed, her tear-stained face and cum-covered lips bringing a lazy smile to his face.

he flipped her over on her stomach, raising her to her knees as he used one hand to push her back down. she arched her back as far as she could, hearing the ripping a packet. it wasn't long before he had slid himself in, a gasp escaping her lips as tears brimmed her eyes once more. her back nearly returned to its original stance, but he brought his hand to the middle and pushed her back down. she took a deep breath, adjusting to the feeling of him. "you can move," she whispered.

he nodded, starting with slow, steady thrusts as she worked to adjust to him. once she was comfortable and gave him the okay, he began picking up pace. the sound of skin slapping bounced off the walls directly into his ears, his eyes trained on her back. he noticed she had two little back dimples. they were cute.

her moans reached his ears, an overwhelming feeling of satisfaction coursing through his veins as he continued to thrust into her. to see her so vulnerable was interesting to him. she put up such a strong front all the time that you'd think she was made of stone. he felt her back twitch once more, so he flipped her back over on her back and brought one leg over his shoulder, continuing to thrust as her moans became louder.

her hands moved to his back, eyes rolling to the back of her head as he continued to reach deeper inside of her. her fingers gripped at his back, failing miserably as it seemed all her strength had dissipated. his lips worked at the nape of her neck and collarbone, one hand keeping her leg still over his shoulder as the other propped himself up. "fuck, ushi, i'm about there," she barely breathed, the feeling in her stomach stronger than ever before as her release neared.

"me too," he mumbled, his movements slowing as the knot in his stomach became too strong to bear. he slowed to a near stop, pulling out a bit when he felt his release. she came not long after him, his eyes fluttered in amusement when she had squirted. he grinned before bringing his head down, licking up the mess before moving back up to her lips and kissing her, her hands on his neck as she kissed him back.

she laughed softly against his lips before he fell next to her, resting his head against her chest. "you okay?" she asked quietly, gently running a hand over his head.

"yeah, just give me a second," he muttered, eyes closed as he took one last breath before getting up and putting his clothes back on. he went to the bathroom and brought her a warm towel and some water. "you need anything?"

"i'll be alright, thank you though," she smiled softly, slipping her shirt back on. she pulled her underwear back on under the comforter before swinging her legs over the side and getting up, wobbling a bit.

he caught her arm and stabilized her, a smirk appearing on his face, "you sure?"

"yes, i'm sure, you bastard. go home and get your shit together for tomorrow," she laughed as she rolled her eyes, smacking his arm softly.

"this didn't happen," he stated, his tone serious.

"i know, ushi," she nodded.

"i'll see you tomorrow, [y/n]," he quietly said, placing a kiss on her temple before heading off to the train station. she shut the door behind him and let out a sigh.

"yeah, definitely didn't happen."

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

17.5 !! k !! reads !!

lmk if there's anything you guys want in particular

like text chapters or fillers or back stories

k bye !