The reunion

Sean’s P.O.V:

I was trying my best to get my tie right and style my hair as I rushed about getting dressed. Did you know you can’t tie a tie with one hand? Note my sarcasm. It was my graduation day and I had overslept. I was supposed to give a speech and dear God I was late!

“Wake up!” I screamed at my boyfriend Howard.

“What?” he mumbled.

“Wake up!” I screeched into his ears.

“Joseph, Mary and Jesus!” he woke up clutching his heart.

“What’s wrong?” he panted.

“What’s wrong? What’s wrong you ask?”

“errr”

“I am late for my graduation!”

“Calm down” he said trying to placate me. BIG MISTAKE.

“Oh no no no” I saw Howard pale as I used those words and shook a finger at his nose.

“You do not ask me to calm down!”

“Ok ok look Sean why don’t you get dressed quickly and I will just throw some clothes on and drive you to the uni?”

I took a deep breath and nodded, “Ok we can work with that”

Howard rushed about getting dressed as I waited for him outside. He quickly got his hatchback out and I jumped in.

“I am sorry” I said, “but you know how I get.”

“Its ok” he said blowing a kiss across my way.

“Ok now step it up!” I yelled.

He pushed the pedal hard and we zoomed away to the university which by the way was just 5 minutes away. Howard had barely stopped the car when I jumped out and ran and then remembered something and yelled, “Your fly is open, zip it!”

I ran again leaving an embarrassed and shocked Howard and stunned onlookers in my wake.

I rushed and saw that the program had only just begun I looked at where the parents and families were seated and waved at Natasha and Jude. They were sitting with my adorable nephew and niece in their laps. While Wade sat next to them holding a huge bag of baby stuff and he didn’t look too happy about it.

I blew a kiss at them and waited for my turn.

After a few hours…

“SO what I am trying to say is I know that it’s going to be difficult but it will be worth it!”

I smiled as my classmates and family cheered me as I stepped off the podium. We had taken a lot of pictures and hats had been tossed. I approached my family and posed with them for pictures and then with my nephew and niece whose company I craved the most. They were only 2 months old but I loved spending time with the twins.

“So thanks for the heads up” said Howard snidely.

“Oh about that umm sorry I was-“

“He was in his drama queen mode’ said Wade rolling his eyes.

“I wasn’t thinking! I was in panic!”

“Yes” said Jude, “We know you were out of your mind.”

“You all be nice to him! He just graduated with honors!” said Natasha.

“And that’s why she is my favorite person in the family” I said winking at her. She giggled and pinched my nose.

“So” said Wade and we all looked at him expectantly, “let’s celebrate!”

“It’s 11 in the morning” I said rolling my eyes.

“Since when has anything stopped you from going crazy?” asked Jude.

“Guys you go ahead I am going to ask Joanna to come over and babysit the twins while I catch some sleep” said Natasha.

“Oh come on it won’t be the same!”

“Sean look at me! I am a sleep deprived lactating woman whose hormones are in an overdrive. Do I look like I want to party?”

I gulped, honestly she looked a bit deranged right now.

“Look” said Jude, “why don’t we just chill at our home”

I gave him the stank eye.

“That way I can keep an eye on the kids and Natasha can nap and we can chill”

“Awww baby thanks”

I rolled my eyes at them and Wade pretended to gag.

“Hey!” said Natasha “I saw that!”

“You guys aren’t fun anymore!” said Wade.

“Find your own wife and then talk to me bud” smirked Jude.

I smiled looking at them. Jude was so different and we should be grateful to Natasha for reigning in that wild horse.

“Ok but at night you better have arranged for a babysitter” I said half-heartedly. Why can’t clubs allow kids as well? I may sound peevish but I loved having the twins around a lot. Wade may pretend to gag but he adored the twins as well. He fawned over them whenever he was with them. Secretly I think all of us were glad to be going back to where we all had memories of loads of fun.

 A/N: And we are back people! Yes finally Nats and Jude, Wade, Sean are back on another hilarious romantic ride. Please vote if you liked it. I will upload the next chapter soon!