𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫 - 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐬

Start from the beginning

she paid close attention to the machine, making sure that everything was nice and neat. her head was bopping gently to the song that was blasting - freak on a leash by korn. one thing you needed to know about her is that she loved music from before she was born. doesn't matter how old it was, she would know it. she got that from her father, the man having a bunch of old vinyls. she continued to bop her head gently, the bridge starting. she stopped sewing once it came to an end, shooting her hands up as she yelled,

"go!"

with that, she started to bop her head harder to the beat, letting her hair fly in the air. this went on for a few more seconds before she started singing the lyrics. she let her voice go into a softer tone, going back to sewing her suit. she continued to whisper the lyrics until the song faded out. the reason the music was blasting so loud was because ever since she had gotten bit, it was like all of her senses were dialed up to 15, which didn't help with her adhd. so the music was all the way up so she couldn't hear anything else.

luckily, erin wasn't home in that moment.

she patiently waited for the next song to play, having her playlist set on shuffle. she gently pulled the suit away from the sewing machine, holding it up so that she could examine it. a small smile appeared on her face as she saw how perfect the stitches were. could the suit be bette? yes, but the point was that she made a suit that was gonna be perfect for her body and help with her abilities. she got up from the floor as who are you, really? by mikky ekko started to play. she gently placed the suit on her bed, taking a step back to see if there was anything that needed to be fixed.

she smiled once more before she started to strip of her clothing. she gently slipped her limbs into the homemade suit, not wanting to accidentally rip it in the process of her putting it on. once it was completely on, she walked over to her closet door, looking in the mirror. the chest, her breast, stomach, shoulders, outer arms, the outside of her hands, and the mid thighs down were black. her inner arms, palms, sides, and mid thighs up were maroon. she even had stitching in web patterns on the suit, which was gray. there was also a gray spider in the middle of her chest, the four top legs touching each other while the bottom four were far apart. the bottom of her feet also had soles on them so that she could walk comfortably. could you tell that she wanted the suit to be perfect? it took her three days to finish.

she then walked over to where her mask was on the floor. she picked it up and looked at it closely. the mask was black as well, the gray webbing being on it neatly. she used an old pair of sunglasses as the lenses, the tint of them being gray to match with the stitching and spider in her suit. she then walked over to where her desk was, lowering her music as she placed her mask next to her phone. she then picked up the web shooters that her and donnie made together, attaching them to her wrist. she smiled as she watch a white light appear in the middle, meaning that it was full of web fluid and was ready to use.

you're probably wondering how the hell she did all of this within a few days. but she didn't. it's been a whole month since stevie first saved a kid named dante and had became remnant. it had mean a month of running around with donnie, trying to get all of the materials they needed to make the best suit ever. it had been a month of remaking the web shooters and the fluid so that they could be perfect. it had been a month of trying to get stevie's measurements for the suit. it had been a month of donnie and stevie not seeing ned and peter because they were so busy with their project. and it had been a whole month since spider-man came back from his two day vacation, in a fancy new suit.

once spider-man had returned, stevie had decided that he could handle it. but he couldn't do everything on his own, not being able to get everywhere at once. so sometimes she would make an appearance when an old lady was getting mugged, wearing a black t-shirt around her face in a black outfit. there had been many times when spider-man would appear a minute too late, seeing stevie all ready taking care of the problem. he had tried to properly introduce himself, but the girl was all ready gone before he could even get the first word out.