Chapter 1: First crush

This is a story about Annabelle Yuki Andrews who is an actress and singer-songwriter that becomes famous when she moved back to the States leaving her first crush, Jeon Jungkook but they're still in touch with each other until Jungkook joined BigHit Entertainment and becomes a BTS member. BTS becomes the biggest Korean boy group apart from EXO and Seventeen. They're the first Korean boy group who charted the Billboards and they go to the States for the third times in 2018. As predicted, they give an explosive performance in 2017 Billboard Music Awards (BBMAs) and American Music Awards (AMAs) with DNA and Fire and they won their first international award for Top Social Artist. That's when Jungkook met up with Yuki and their stories started to unfold.

(Flash back)

It all started when Yuki moved to Busan, Korea with her parents in 2006 . Her parents had moved there because of the Jeon family who were the oldest family of super human in Korean since forever. Their research was about super human and how the older generations adapted with the current development in Korea. Both of her parents also came from families of super humans in the States and Japan. Her elder brother, Takeshi aged 15 who was studying in Tokyo University in Science genetics because he wanted to continue their parents research. Yuki was still in primary school and didn't understand what was going on but her parents did teach her about their real origin and she would get her powers when she turned 12 which was in three years time. So for the time being, she could live her normal life doing what she wanted to do and made lots of friends including Jeon Jungkook. He was her first crush and coincidentally she was also Jungkook's first crush. Jungkook was the first boy to make friends with her and they were so close that they often had sleepovers at each others houses. Both families were also very close and they even considered to become in laws if Yuki and Jungkook decided to get married in the future. Three years had passed so quickly and it was time for Yuki to go back to the States because she had to enter a special school for the gifted in New York where the famous Dr. Strange was the headmaster of the school. There was no secret between Yuki and Jungkook so both of them knew about their families origin and what they have to do in order to protect their secrets. Jungkook also had to attend a special school in Tokyo, Japan since there wasn't any school in Korea. But he would only be attending the school during his school holidays. The hardest part was saying goodbyes to each other but both of them had promised to stay in touch with each other. Yuki cried so hard as she hugged Jungkook tightly. Jungkook also cried. Their parents were reluctant but they had to do it since Yuki needed to properly control her powers. Jungkook will also be studying with his personal tutor from the Jeon family whom had taught many family members how to control and use their powers at minimum level. Both of them started their special training that year 2009. It was hard since they need to enhance their inner elements. But with diligent and hard work, both of them had mastered their powers properly and could control without any problem. Yuki was gifted with water element but she also received her other powers which were psychic and healing abilities that came from her parents while Jungkook had fire element and two other powers that came from his parents which were strength and teleportation powers. It was eight years after their last goodbyes and yet they finally reunited again at the 2017 Billboard Music Awards (BBMAs) in May 2017. Both of them had just turned 20 years old but in Korean age, Jungkook was older by a year. Yuki was the first to spot him sitting not far from her seat. She was wearing her favourite white tube dress and her favourite heart shaped necklace that was given by Jungkook. She used her psychic power to talk to him for the first time.

{Conversation in Korean telepathically }

'Hi JK!' Yuki smiled. Jungkook was startled at first but kept his cool. 'Hi... Is it you, Yuki? Is it really you? I'm not dreaming right?' Jungkook smiled. 'Yes, of course it's me.. Who else would have the guts to talk to you like this.. You're the first guy I have this conversation with. Using my power..' Yuki smiled. 'Are you here? Where are you? There's so much I wanted to say to you in person.' Jungkook smiled. 'Turn to your left and you will see.' Yuki smiled and winked as Jungkook turned to see her. His face lit up brightly as he spotted her sitting not far from him. He quickly got up and said something to RM before heading to her seat.