𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: valorant with the boys

Start from the beginning

: ̗̀ stream highlights! ༉‧₊˚.

: ̗̀ ↯ stream highlights!  ༉‧₊˚

highlight #1

"You killed me! You fucking child!" Boomer yelled in rage.

"I'm not a fucking child! And you get what you deserve bitch!" Y/n yelled back at him, but he wasn't raging, he was having fun.

"Yeah? How old are you?" Boomer challenged him.

"I'm seventeen, you bastard. You're just mad cuz you lost," Y/n grinned.

"Exactly! You're not even eighteen! CHILD!" Boomer got way too close to his microphone and Y/n grimaced.

"I'm eighteen in like three months sit your fat ass down," Y/n scoffed.

"Ouhhhh, you think I have a big dumpy?" Boomer's whole mood instantly changed.

"No. I know you do now shut up bitch," He responded.

 I know you do now shut up bitch," He responded

highlight #2

"Viola! Do we have any monsters?" Y/n asked and pushed back his chair so she might hear him better.

"I think so? Do you want me to look?" She yelled back.

"Yes please," Y/n responded happily. Viola might just be the sweetest girl out there and the best sibling anybody could ever ask for.

"Okay," She said and he heard rustling outside his door.

He waited patiently until the door opened and Viola handed him a monster ultra with a grin.

"You're lucky, it was the last one," She said and Y/n groaned. That meant he would have to get more.

Viola chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Get back to your stream before Boomer tries to cancel you on Twitter again," She grinned and Y/n grunted but complied.

"Yo, can I get her number?" Punz asked the second she had left, probably because he'd heard the door slam shut.