Chapter 2: Club Avalon

Start from the beginning

The audience laughs again.

"You know, I should've left you back stage because your killing my performance", Robbie says.

"Hey Rob!", Rex says.

"What?", Robbie says nervously.

"It's already dead", Rex says.

The crowd laughs again.

After a few more minutes of Robbie's stand up. He leaves the stage and walks over to greet Beck, André, Jade, and Cat.

They all hug.

"Hey guys, thanks for coming", Robbie says.

"What's up, Heckling Shapiro", André says.

"I didn't know you were still holding on to Rex", Beck says.

"Yeah he's apart of my show", Robbie says.

"Even though I'm not a fan of you still walking around with that thing", Jade starts, "You were pretty funny".

"Thanks Jade", Robbie says, "And congratulations on all of you guys success, especially you Cat, I'm really proud of you".

"Aww, thanks", Cat says nervously.

Robbie starts looking around.

"Aren't we missing someone?", Robbie asks. "Where's Tori, I invited her too?".

"Uh we don't know, we haven't seen her", André says.

"Actually we haven't seen her since we graduated from College", Jade says.

"Yeah, that's weird, I mean we text every now and then but I haven't actually seen her since College", Beck says.

"She didn't come to the 10 Year Anniversary?", Robbie asks.

"No, we haven't seen her", André replies.

"Maybe she just doesn't want to see us", Cat says.

"I mean it's possible, but before we jump to conclusions, we should ask her parents", Andre says.

"That's gonna be hard", Jade says, "Tori's parents moved to Sacramento, and we don't have time to go all the way there, Sacramento is like 5 Hours from here".

"Oh I love Sacramento they have that one basketball team my brother likes, but I'm not sure what it's called", Cat says.

"The Sacramento Kings?", André asks.

"Nooo", Cat says.

"No?", André asks.

"Maybe we don't have to go to Sacramento", Robbie says, "I know someone who's a little closer, let's go!".

They all leave Club Avalon, and head back to Hollywood Arts. They walk to the the martial arts room.

"When did they get Martial Arts at Hollywood Arts?", Jade asks.

"When they finally found a teacher", Robbie says.

They walk into the room to see none other than Trina Vega leading the class. They all drop their mouths open. Trina eyes them and smiles.

"Alright everyone practice on that move I just demonstrated, that's it for class today", Trina says.

The students grab their bags and leave the classroom, Trina walks over to them.

"Hi Tori's friends, or shall I say The Big Shots from Hollywood Arts", Trina says.

"I didn't know you taught, Martial Arts", Jade says.

"How could you, none of you liked me remember", Trina says.

Jade looks away ashamed.

"Look Trina, I'm sorry", Jade says slowly.

"No, it's fine, it was like 10 years ago, no biggie", Trina says, "So what brings you all to my class".

"We're looking for the other Vega sister", Beck says.

"We haven't seen her here, and she didn't meet us at Club Avalon tonight", André says.

"Do you happen to know, where she might be?", Robbie asks.

"You all haven't talk to Tori since you graduated from College?", Trina asks.

"No, why?", Jade asks.

"Let's just say, things weren't so peaches and cream for Tori as they were for you all", Trina says, "But I think you should hear this from Tori".

"We would love to, if we could find her", André says.

"Well all I have is an address, You could try her there, but no promises, she isn't really an open book anymore", Trina says writing it down on a note and handing it to them.

"Thanks Trina", Robbie says.

They turn about to leave.

"Sacramento Kings", Cat says remember the conversation from earlier.

"I said Sacramento Kings", André says walking out.

Everyone walks out except Jade.

"Hey Trina, you wanna come, I know that was your last class", Jade says.

"Uh, I'm not sure if that's a good idea", Trina says.

"I think it would mean a lot to Tori if you came, and it would be great to catch up", Jade says.

Trina smiles.

"Uh ok, let me just grab my coat", Trina says.

Trina grabs her coat and her Jade leave the classroom.