Alpha noticed them walk into the room. He stood up kissed El on her head, "We shouldn't be long my love. CHURCH!"

Ghost kissed Adira long and hard. Partly staking his claim in front of everyone. Other part just because he wanted to kiss her again. Adira cupped the side of his jaw, kissing him back with equal amount of force. She was showing the other girls that Ghost was taken. Ghost knew what she was doing. He smirked against her lips, "Hopefully this doesn't take long then you are mine." Adira nodded holding in a shiver from the dominance radiating off of him. She always said she was submit to the right guy. She felt it in her gut that Ivan 'Ghost' Petrov was the right man for her. Ghost tightened his grip on her waist leaning down a little further to nibble on her earlobe. His russian accent was thick with want as he whispered in her ear, "Words Маленькая лисица, I need to hear words." (Little vixen)

The inside of Adira's mouth felt like the Sahara desert it was so dry. She swallowed hard nodding her head, "Yes sir. I understand." The punishing kiss she was pulled into had her legs shaking. He tightened his grip keeping her upright. He loved the effect he had on her.

Adira quickly caught her head as she felt her face heating up. She pushed against her chest, "Okay I get it. You like seeing me swoon. Go to church then come back to me. I'll be sitting with mom and Kitty."

Ghost looked hesitant to leave her. She smiled at him, "I'll stay in sight of BK at all times until you finish with church." That seem to relieve Ghost tension. He quickly looked over her shoulder and nodded to someone. She assumed it was BK. She assumed correct when Ghost patted her on the butt slipping something inside her pocket. She took the hint and kissed his cheek once more before walked to the bar and sat down in front of BK. She turned and saw Ghost nod once more before walking through the doors.

Adira faced BK and asked for a beer. The seat next to me was all of a sudden filled with a man who she didn't know. BK set the beer down in front of her, starring down the guy with an emotionless face. It made Adira feel better that she saw BK ready to give hell if the guy bothered her. She sipped her beer and ignored the guys presence.

It didn't take long for the guy to say something, "Hey sweetheart, why don't we get outta here and check out the back of my truck."

Adira felt her face scrunch up in disgust, "No thank you, I'm not interested." The guy wasn't taking no for an answer. He grabbed her arm pulling her closer. She felt like hot lava was heating up in her veins from how mad she was getting. She looked at his hand before looking at his face, "You're touching me."

The guy leaned towards her face smirking. His breath smelt like stale cigarettes, "I can touch other places too. Bet that would feel real good."

Adira had a sickly sweet smile take over her face, "Let me show you how good it will feel darlin'." She slid her hand up his back hooking her arm through his leaning up to grab the back of his neck and then proceeded to slam the guys head into the bar. She leans down next to his ear, ignoring his yelps of pain, "Doesn't that feel good darlin'? Next time you wanna talk up a girl make sure she's not the woman of the clubs enforcer. Now you're gonna sit here and wait for Ghost to come out and deal with you."

She let him go and stepped back. The guy went to get up but BK appeared behind him pushing him back into his seat, "Miss Siren says you sit here you sit here and wait." She smirked when she saw the look of fear pass over the guys face.

Adira heard laughing from behind her. She turned around to find her mother and Kitty laughing at what just happened. El looked at her daughter, "Siren? What's that about?"

Adira shrugged her shoulders pointing to BK, "Ask BK. He's the one that came up with the name."

BK rubbed the back of his neck in semi-embarrassment, "She reminds me of a siren. They are beautiful creatures, but if you get on their bad side they will drown you, eat you, and pick their teeth with your bones." The matter of fact look on BK's face had all three women leaning on each other, they were laughing so hard. BK turned around and produced a rope and tied up the guy who was still sitting in the chair.

Adira, El, and Kitty all sat on the couch while BK stayed behind the bar wiping glass cups and keeping an eye on the girls. Adira glanced at Kitty a few times, "Everything okay with you and Crow?"

Kitty looked at her hands annoyed, "I guess? He just gives me mixed signals. I don't know what he wants. Does he want me? Does he not want me? I don't know what to do."

Adira and El looked at each other. Adira leaned forward resting one elbow on her knee and the other taking a sip of her beer, "So when he walks out ask to talk to him in private. If he doesn't immediately go or gives you some bullshit excuse then cut your losses. If he immediately takes you into a private room, that's good, BUT you have to put your boundaries down. No relationship, no pussy. Point blank. You are not the type of girl that is a penny-a-plenty. You do not wait on a man nor do you chase him. He wants you he needs to tell you because you have a line of men that are willing to treat you like the queen that you are." Just so happen, in that moment the church doors swung open. 

Alpha walked out first, seeing as he is the president, then Cass then the rest of the guys. Immediately, El and I got up and walked up to our men. I got on my tip toes to whisper in Ghost's ear, "See the guy tied up in front of BK?" Ghost nodded starring at the guy along with Alpha and some of the other guys. She realized that her question had caught there attention so she stood straight and continued her sentence, "He grabbed me and asked if I could go in the back of his truck with him then when I declined him he grabbed me and said he could touch other parts of me and make me feel good. BK tied him up and I said we would wait for you to get out of church. I didn't want to disturb you. Oh and BK came up with a nickname for me since we didn't want to give him my name."

Ghost didn't need to hear anymore, "Go sit on the couch while I handle him маленькая лисица." (little vixen) She nodded and leaned up on her tip toes to kiss his cheek before kissing her father's cheek and walking over to the couch sitting down. She sat back and waited for the show to begin.

Ghost walked up to the guy, "Who the fuck are you speaking to my woman like that?"

The guy squirmed in his seat trying his best to get away from the angry man everyone calls Ghost. BK grabbed the chair and spun him around, "He asked you a question or would you like me to tell him how you spoke sexual with miss Siren. Be lucky all you got is just a knott on your forehead from her."

Ghost looked at BK with his eyebrow's raised, "Something I need to know prospect? Giving my woman a nickname?"

BK looked down, not wanting to be disrespectful, "She reminds me of my sister back home. Meant no disrespect Ghost."

Ghost nodded at the explanation, "It's alright BK. Why Siren though?" The guy started squirming again. Ghost gave him an icy look, "Did I say you can move? No? Then fucking quit moving before I break both your kneecaps."

BK smiled a little, "Well, she reminds me of a siren. Sirens are beautiful creatures but if you get on their bad side they will drown you, eat you, and use your bones to pick their teeth."

Most of the guys laughed but made noises of agreement while Ghost nodded with raised eyebrows, "That's a pretty accurate description. Very true and very accurate. Now since you see my woman as your sister, you can help me teach this fucker a lesson."

BK stood up a little straighter and a smile that you would normally see on Ghost or Adira's face appeared on BK's, "It would be my pleasure."