The Fairy Tail Guild

When you wake up, you see the early morning sun. It was so beautiful. Through the open window,  you felt a warm breeze. Your mind reeled at how lovely it was. You thought about the last time you ever felt anything more peaceful. "Not since he took over." you whisper to yourself.

"Oh! You're awake!" Said a sweet voice from the door. She was pretty. Her hair -- white, bangs tied. Her eyes a deep blue,  they showed her heart and they also told her harsh past. "How are you feeling?" She smiled lively at you. 

You sit up, rubbing your head. "Fine." You realize you don't have a headache anymore let alone any ache. It was euphoric. "I'm not in pain." You flexed your fingers, stretched your arms. Not even one sharp pain. You smiled widely at how normal people felt. 

She places a glass of ice water on the table next to. You had not meant to be rude, or act out of turn but you couldn't help your self but to down the whole glass. "That is so lovely to hear!" She looked like she was about to say something else she was cut off by a loud thud -- wood splitting.  It sounded as though someone threw an entire table at a wall,  maybe a person.

"Put some clothes on, Gray!" Called someone not far from your room. The voice was familiar even as they spat out a mans name. 

"You're gonna burn the whole guild down!" Called someone else. The woman with white hair looked at you.  Her eyes were not frightened.  It calmed your rising nerves. She then waved at you and left.

The yelling and crashes continue though it was much more this time. You began to get out to bed.  Seeing your legs without any cut or bruise was something you haven't seen in years. You stood -- wobbly just a bit but it was definitely better then having them hurt. 

The breeze blew again as you began your way to the door.  It was nice,  you wanted to stay in this room for longer but your curiosity was a force beyond control.  Placing your on the door knob,  you pulled it open.  It almost like a wall of sound --It was somewhat defining. You listen to the noises of the people in a huge room. From what you can hear, Magic is being used.

You walk down the dimly lit hallway, bare feet feeling the slightly warn wood of the floor.  The closer you got to the arc, the slower you walked. What if you weren't allowed to leave? Was there going to be punishment involved if you weren't?

You peeked around the corner --The lady with white hair was talking to a short old man, who looks like he's six sheets to the wind. His slurred words made you think about cursive writing.

"(Y/n)!" At the sound of your name, you flinch out of habit.  You see Komo, and three other exceeds fighting toward you. All of different colors - Blue, white, and black. It didn't take long for them all to make it to the arc, when they did you sit on your ankles. "We are free, (Y/n)! No more dungeon!" Komo looked so lively. You hadnt noticed how much smaller he was until he was standing between three of his won kind. Not just smaller height wise but weight. He looked almost like a walking skeleton with fur. "Oh! These are my new friends!" He introduces them to you as Happy, Carla, and Pantherlily -- he explains that it is Lily for short.

"It is lovely to meet you,  dear." Carla bows her head.  Her polite nature was a very refreshing change.

"Hey!" You jump. Maybe you weren't supposed to leave? With that thought, your posture slouched. It must be better then what the authorities would do,  right? You took in very small breathes the closer the footsteps got -- you merely waited for what was to come. "Happy." The last bit of the exceeds name was trailed off as a man stood above you. 

Through great reluctance,  you looked up to see him -- your rescuer. 'Is a man supposed to be that beautiful?' You noticed his skin was a smooth tan. His hair was also kind of messy which didn't seem too odd, it kind of worked.

The man doesn't say anything after that, just stares and soon blinks. The longer the silence, the more his cheeks turn pink, then moments later, a bright red. In what you assumed was an attempt to hide this,  He pulled his scarf over his mouth, and looked toward the floor.

"Oh!!" Says the little blue cat named Happy. "You love- WOAH!!" You watch the man, suppose it would be okay to call him 'the man in the scarf', move quickly to pull the little blue exceed away before his thought was complete.

You watch them leave. He looked tense, almost stumbling as he hurried away. You felt odd just watching so you looked back to Komo,  then to Carla,  and finally to Lily. 

"His name is Natsu. Natsu Dragneel." Lily crossed his small arms. He looked almost amused as he did. "He's our fire dragon slayer."

'Dragon slayer, huh?' You feel Komo tap you on your leg. He looked like he wanted to say something but wanted to ask first.

You talking to the exceeds all while watching the various fights from the hallway. The magic power was intense. You could hardly tell the strongest from the weakest -- with a few exceptions. With the many question that buzzed around your mind,  you hadn't noticed the woman from earlier return to you.

"The Master would like to meet you!" She says with a huge smile. Her very friendly nature made your feeling of being wrong become a distant memory.  "You should also bring your little friend there too!" She nodded toward Komo.

"Yes,  ma'am." You stood, your knee popping as you did so. You noticed you were just a bit shorter than the woman, suppose it was from being locked away in a dungeon beneath a castle?

It did not take long for you to reach the elderly man who sat upon on the counter. In fact, it was about fifteen or so steps. "Why you must be (Y/n)." Said what you assumed was the leader of this loud group.

You fiddle with your thumbs before you spoke. "Permission to speak freely, sir."

You immediately regretted your words for there was a silence afterwards. The long pregnant pause ended when the elderly man spoke with surprise. "Always,  my child."

"How do you know my name?" You blinked as you turned your eyes to look at the man.

He sipped his drink. He didn't say anything just held up your dog tag. It was a magic device that sent agonizingly painful shocks through your body while ultimately diminishing your magic power just to the point of living. Each one was unique to the wizard it was attached to. It also held the wishes and life story of that said individual. You simply nodded, having completely forgotten about the tag.

"Now," He looks at your exceed. His smile was warm -- his eyes loving. "Who are you, son."

"I am Komo, sir!" He reaches to shake the man hand. "I was raised in the town of Emory by (Y/n). I have a dream to see that town again in it's full glory." It was his dream. He's always said that. He's also talked about how he would go about doing that -- by learning every form of magic,  preferably maker magic.

"You two are very impressive and would be honored to have you as members of this guild." You weren't even asked. It's not like you would have said no but... It was certainly shocking. "Just by having this guild's insignia, you will always have the protection of the ones who belong here." At the words, you felt weak -- not physically weak, but mentally. To have been beaten to a submissive soul,  it was like something out of a story book.

Your hand covered your mouth, a smile spreading quickly.  "Thank you, sir." You had forgotten about the fighting as the woman with white hair trotted off only to return with a stamp.

xXTo Be ContinuedXx