Ch. 1

TW-⚠️ RAPE
Dixies Pov

"No Griffen please I want to save for marriage please don't do this" I said as I tried to push him of my but it was no use.

"But baby you know one day we would marry and you would have to have sex with me, why not do it now? I been waiting 3 years years this" He gruffly said as he pushed me further into the bed.

I knew he was right I always told him I wanted to wait for marriage before I gave my self to someone. I wanted my first time to be magical and a moment I would never forget.

But I guess Griffen couldn't wait anymore because I felt his finger start to go in me.

"Griffen please" I said, I shut my eyes. This wasn't supposed to he happening I just came over to Griffens so we could have an indoor movie night but he's taking advantage of that.

"Shut baby your tight" He said groaning loudly.

At this point there was tears running down my face, I felt him take his finger out of my clit, I sighed in relief as I tried to get back up but he pushed me back down flipping me over with my face in the pillow.

I heard him start to take his pants of, I tried to get of the here and run, but he was fast and caught me.

No. No. No. No.

This couldn't be happening, Just this morning I was happy not giving a care in the world, and here I am now about to basically get raped by my own boyfriend, who I trusted.

Griffen separated my legs, and not even a second later he pushed him self inside me, I immediately stared crying this hurt too much and I couldn't take it.

Not that his dick was big but it hurt that I was forced to give my self to him, it hurt that he didn't respect what I wanted, and it hurts me that I trusted this boy.

He started to fuck me harder and faster but all I felt was pain.

"Ahh Your so tight I could fuck you all day if I wanted" He said turning me over so he could see my face.

Once he saw the tears in my eyes he immediately smirked and slapped me hard acrose my face which caused me to cry harder.

"Don't cry bitch I'm so close" I said as his eyes rolled the back of his head.

The pressure and the stress from this was too much for me to handle, and before I knew it everything blacked out.

::::::::::::::::::

I woke up confused. It was dark and the space between my legs hurt.

Suddenly everything stated to come flushing back.

I turned over in the bed and saw Griffen sleeping but I couldn't even look at him after what he did to me.

I looked over to were the lamp was and saw my phone I jumped out of the bed quietly and reached over and picked up my phone.

Next I went to pick up my dirty clothes of the floor.

I heard a quiet grunt and quickly looked over to see Griffen moving around on his bed then settling for again.

I got to get a good look the bed since the lamp was on, I saw blood everywhere and a lot of it.

I was going to cry but stopped my self because I wasn't going to waste my time in here for another minute.

I put on my clothes fast, and as much as my private parts hurt especially since it was my first time, I walked quickly and quietly out of grifrens room and closed his door quietly.

I then ran out of his front door and called and Uber.

The Uber came and I hopped in my seat.

As much as I didn't want to cry tears started coming back I felt so dirty, and useless, I felt like letting a deep hole swallow me up so I wouldn't have to deal with this.

Soon the Uber arrived at my house and I  thanked her.

I took out my keys in a hurry and opened the door, I was greeted with the smell of pizza.

Usually I would be happy to eat pizza especially since I haven't had some in a long time but what happened today had me to sad to do anything.

Charli was the first to notice me, She immediately ran over to me and hugged me tight.

"Hey dix I missed you, you been fine for a long time I was so worried," She said as she pulled away but there must have been so something on my face because her hapt expression turned into an angry expression faster then James Charles could say hey sisters.

"Who slapped you?" She said as she grabbed my face.

"Who slapped who" I heard my fathets voice boom angrily as he walked in and saw me.

"chi ti ha fatto questo" He said raising his voice. (Who did this to you?).

You could tell my father was mad because he started shaking a little and he was fuming with anger.

My dad called my mom who was upstairs and the family made me sit down ao I could tell them what happened.

"I went to groffwns house so we could watch a movie together and he agreed but half way through the movie he stopped it and said he loved me, u said I live him too and he asked if I trusted him and I said yes, he then started you know touching me and I didn't like that I told him to stop and he knows I was  saving my self for marriage, I thought he respected me but turns put he didn't because he basically raped me" while I was saying this I wanted to cry so nad but I couldn't because I was too tried to cry my body not o ly physically but mentally was hurting.

"That son of a puta" My mom said as she hugged me. She kissed my forehead reapetidly and held me.l for so long. (Bitch)

After everyone said there share and opinions about Griffen I went upstairs to go bath.

I scrubbed my self hard until my skin started to turn red I wanted to get that boys touch of me,  I hated this feeling I wish this could have never happened.

After an hour in the bathroom I went to sleep, I wish I could sleep forever so I wouldn't have to live theugh this feeling and pain anymore.

Authors note-
Heyyy this is like my 3 fanbook I'm  writing and of course it's not gonna be the best but I'm trying if there's mistakes please forgive me I went over this briefly.

But so far what do you guys think?

Sugestions?