all secrets come to light

Alexis's POV

"ok, ummm when I was thirteen my mom had this boyfriend that she was so in love with. I on the other hand didn't like him. My mom started having to work night shifts. One night I was in my room doing homework and he came in and started touching I tried to get him to stop I was fighting back and he slapped me. My mom's boyfriend raped and abused me till I was sixteen I told my mom and she didn't believe me. And later that night he beat me. I thought I was worthless. I did drugs, drank, smoked, and cut to try and get my mind off of it nothing worked. I tried to kill myself but my mom's boyfriend stopped me and raped me as my punishment for trying." I broke down in tears and cam pulled me to him and hugged me.

"Alexis you're safe with me "

I hugged him even harder.

"Can I tell you something" cam asked

"Of course you can tell me anything"

"When I was a fourteen I had this girlfriend. She was my first girlfriend. I caught her cheating on me. When I saw that i beat the crap out of the guy that she was with. She broke my heart and I never wanted to feel that hurt ever again so I put up the bad boy image. I put up this act. I made it to where I was the one hurting not the one getting hurt. It just seemed b e better that way not letting anyone in"

I saw a tear escape his eye.

"Cam its ok, it's over"

"Alexis it's never going to be ok"

"Cam yes it.."

"I killed him Alexis"

"You blacked out it's not your fault"

He looks at me and I can see the pain in his eyes.

"Cam I'm here for you don't beat yourself up over that"

"I'll never hurt you. I promise Alexis you can always depend on me"

" I know I can, I hope you know that I will always be here when you need me"

We layed down and cam wrapped his arms around me. I was so relieved to get that off my chest. I fell asleep on cams chest taking in his wonderful sent.

Cams POV

I felt so bad for Alexis. She had been through so much she was so strong so beautiful. As she lay here in my arms I can see the pain on her face. I wanted to make her strong again.